The last of my dolls--(Basara Isul, Tae & Pullip)
I am announcing the end of my pullip & friends acquiring stage. Yay! I sadly have run out of space, and I think I'm at a good place where I don't really want a bigger doll collection.

After what seemed like an eternity, when really, it was only a couple of months, the Isul I pre-ordered finally arrived. I knew I had wanted to get an Isul eventually, but I had thought that the ones released thus far were a bit girly. So I decided on the Sengoku Basara Isul Mori Motonari. And yes, the stock outfit is every bit as ridiculous as it appears.
Isul Mori Motonari in his stock

However, he does have a cute face...and I really like the color of his wig and the eyes he comes with.
Isul Mori Motonari up close

Here's a shot of his clothes without some of the tacky green costume on.
underclothes

And here's what he looks like in his everyday clothes. I do plan to trim his hair into a more boyish style (wish me luck!). All in all, I'm pretty happy with my first & only Isul. Meet Kazuhiro, or Kaz for short.
Better, but his hair still needs a trim

And a few days earlier, my Sengoku Basara Taeyang arrived. The only way I could be happier was if the stock wasn't so ridiculous.
One time in his stock...

He is a good-looking boy with dark brown eyes. His hair, though! In the promo pics, they must have used a ton of styling product.
Take a good look, because I'm not gonna stay like this forever.

And here he is, re-wigged & re-dressed. His name is Daisuke, but he prefers to be called Dice.
What?!

Finally got around to de-boxing the Pullip Date Masamune. She'll be known as Eri. Here she is in her ridiculous stock.
Date Masamune

She has a kind of an unstable look in her eyes. Like someone who has lost it. She's pretty...but in a kind of crazy way. She's totally different from all the girlie girls in my doll collection.
Closeup of Date Masamune

Eri seems to have a bit of a mean streak.
*Snicker*

...that becomes even more obvious when she's consorting with Dice, her partner in crime.
Plotting?

Thanks for looking! grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite

Messages In This Thread
The last of my dolls--(Basara Isul, Tae & Pullip) - by KiraKira - 08-16-2011, 06:17 AM