Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics
This morning when the red royal mail van parked outside and the doorbell rang, I almost knocked the postman over in my excitement to get my sticky hands on the box he'd bought me xD

Twas Hortense!!! -squeals- Heart 2

I grabbed Leila and set about freeing her sister from the cardboard prison, here are some piccies!

[Image: f251s6.jpg]

ahh! she's as pretty as Leila! Her stock is a vivid, brilliant oceanic turquoise - my camera doesn't do it justice.

[Image: fwk2f6.jpg]

[Image: 2vwfbpf.jpg]

Her hair is just as soft and the same colour but is about an inch longer - it reaches her little feet.

[Image: 35mqrk1.jpg]

I've named her Helena. She seems happy to be home yay While her sister has a secretive, devilishly sly expression, Helena's faceup is very calm and peaceful.

[Image: bh0i00.jpg]

She can finally stretch!

[Image: 2a5g9w7.jpg]

And finally, a quick twin moment smile Leila and Lena, together at last

...better pics of them together to come when I'm not shaking with excitement LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - by Missy_Crane - 01-15-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - by fishy - 01-15-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - by Kyubi09 - 01-15-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - by whimsu - 01-16-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - by shassy - 02-09-2014, 01:20 PM