Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
(07-13-2015, 04:19 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 08:14 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Anybody here watching the SDCC reveals? Sadly, a lot of the stuff they've revealed so far has already been leaked elsewhere but it's nice to see pictures of the physical dolls. I'm more of an EAH fan myself so I've been paying more attention to their reveals but there's some nice MH ones as well.

Valentine and Whisp are the Monster High SDCC releases for this year, and they look pretty darn good. Their box (they're a two-doll set) is impressive in itself, from what I've seen on eBay. I'd love to have the set, but as far as the prices go on eBay, I'm out of luck for now. sad

I feel for you! They are really nice looking dolls, but they're not characters I'm particularly attached to, which was a relief since I'm in the same boat as you price-wise. I know for a while there was speculation that Johnny Spirit would be one of the exclusives, and that would have killed me because he's a character I'd really want (he's adorable, plus I'm collecting all the Operetta releases and would want him for couple pics).

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by GreysPrincess - 07-13-2015, 10:34 PM