DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
CLEARLY I'VE LOST MY MIND.

If this didn't go well last year, why would it this year, when I am 1000x busier and more stressed? 

The answer is I'm ridiculously stubborn and hate when things don't go my way. 

It didn't go well last year because, on top of those qualities, I'm also the type who drops everything and gives up when one little thing goes wrong. So missing a day or two made me drop everything and not want to finish. But I spent the rest of the year regretting it and wishing I'd continued anyway, despite missing a few days. 

And now, seeing all of those people here who have completed A Doll A Day or A Doll A Week that were either directly inspired by me starting it last year or at least part of the train that I started on this forum because of it, it really makes me want to try again. I have so many interesting dolls I want to show you guys that I normally would not photograph. That was the most fun part of ADAD last year! Showing all of my non-pullip dolls that I would probably never show otherwise. And I have even more of them now! 

So I'm hoping I can take a photo every day this year, or at least close to it. But I am having a very busy few months right now, and, like I said when I posted some photos yesterday, it's only going to get busier. So, if real life gets in the way, I'm not going to let it stop me. I've got my dolly therapy and hopefully it will work wonders. 

Also, like last year, I'm going to be using the term 'doll' rather loosely. I'll also be posting a lot of anime figures and other types of figures as well. 

Wish me luck, guys. Maybe your wishes will get me through this? LOL 

To start us out, despite saying "I want to show them all of these non-Pullips I have acquired over the years!" here is a Pullip. LOL 

I changed Emmy's clothes yesterday and she looked so ridiculously adorable I couldn't wait to photograph her. 

[Image: 46559161171_8a85843568_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 1/365 by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking guys! Here's to a great year of dollie fun!

Messages In This Thread
DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 01-02-2019, 05:29 AM