DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Thank you guys!!! <3

@werepuppy: Yep!! They made Tamaki, Kyouya, and Haruhi. I'm still waiting on the others, I really want some of the twins, as they're my favorites.

Time for day 13!

Here's Shinku!
[Image: 31787846527_fe25828c00_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 13/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Ultra fun fact: Rozen Maiden was the first anime I ever watched, and I actually got into anime because of watching Rozen Maiden, which I watched because of the fact they made Pullips of the characters! It's still one of my favorite animes, and every time I watch it I cry like a baby. A while back I thought it was time I finally got a Shinku Pullip. But the original, of course, as I hate the remakes and I hate the remake of Rozen Maiden as well. The original is so so so much better and the original dolls are so much prettier, too. I have Souseiseki as well, but I bought her nude and her character is nothing like Souseiseki from the anime. Shinku is my favorite, and my Pullip of her is actually one of the few dolls I didn't give my own character to, and also the only Pullip I have purely to keep on display and not 'play with'.(and also the only doll I'd ever dream of leaving on a type 3 body for the very same reasons) <3 She's so beautiful and I just love her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 01-14-2019, 04:29 AM