Crazykimochi's Feedback
+1 for an excelent seller

sold me an eyemech that i was in need of - fast shipping and is always a pleasure to do business with yay
+1 as a buyer! smile
+1 for fast delivery and GREAT seller! <3
[Image: ren1.png] [Image: sadako2.png][Image: Rydia1.png][Image: blythe1.png][Image: fiona1.png][Image: tomomi2.png][Image: yuna2.png][Image: chelsea.png][Image: namie3.png]

-Jin--Sadako--Rydia--Blythe--Fiona Lin--Tomomi--Yuna--Chelsea--Namie-
+1 as a seller. I purchased 2 wigs and stock Dal shoes. Such a friendly seller, everything arrived safe and sound and the wigs were in great condition well packed. Thanks a bunches!
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+1 as a seller.
Purchased some clothes, got then pretty fast.
All dyslexics sell their soul to Santa
Richt outfit received to day excellent seller. fast shipping thanks so much.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller. Very helpful, fast to reply, friendly and shipped very fast. Everything as described (Rayne stock outfit) and just perfect. Thank you!
+1 as a super sweet seller. Very friendly, shipped safely and quickly, was very patient with me. Could not be happier thanks so much grin
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Tina is a great seller.
I bought a wig from her and it's lovely and arrived very quickly..unlike my feedback, lol <3
+1 for being a most perfect seller!

I bought a couple re-ment sets from Tina on Tuesday. Not only did she package it all so well, she offered incredibly reasonable (cheap) shipping and it got mailed the same day! Now that's service! She also was generous in that she threw in another re-ment set as an extra gift. Thanks so much--the dolls are thrilled. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
@ +254 positives
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as an awesome seller! Great communication and shipped quickly!! grin
Thank you!! I lovelovelove the wig!
+1 as a seller

I bought a wig and it arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Tina is a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and helpful. Thankyou.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller! Great communication, friendly, fast shipping, and a great price smile I love the new wig, it's literally perfect! Now when my doll arrives, she won't have to stay bald!
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
+1 for Tina! She worked with me on a payment plan for two dolls, even though I ended up only buying one she was patient and the doll came in perfect condition!

Excellent seller!