ShepVet's Feedback
Here on Dolly Market: (New member as of Sept 2010)
See comments below

At MLPArena: (Member since 2005. Also a Moderator aka ShepVet. Updated Sept 2010.)
(MLPArena Feedback Page)

On Ebay: (100% Positive Member since 2001. As shepvet. Updated Sept 2010)
1084 +
(Ebay Feedback Page)
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+1 all the way, bought a clothes lot form me! Everything went perfect! thanks!
+1 for being a fabuloustatic buyer! Super fast payment, great communication! Thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer~ Very pleasant to deal with and fast payment, definitely recommended!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer. Perfect, pleasant, great communication! Friendly at all times as well. smile Thank you for a perfect transaction.
+1 for buying a wig and letting me know it arrived, thanks!
+1 Very nice buyer with quick payment for a wig. Thank you! grin
+1 as buyer

ShepVet bought a Celsiy head from me and was so pleasant to deal with. She had great communication, prompt payment and over all a very smooth transaction. Thanks so much.
+1 as a buyer. Super friendly, quick responses, and prompt payment. Couldn't asked for an easier transaction! Thank you!
+2 as a buyer/splitter! We did 2 splits and she payed exactly when she said she would, and has been very patient & held awesome communication throughout the entire transaction. Thanks so much for everything & I hope you love the stocks!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 Great buyer as usual! Friendly, highly recommended by me! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer, very smooth transaction! Thanks for giving Melize such a good home grin
+1 She paid on time for her part of the FMD GO. She was also very patient and understanding when I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to ship the wigs when I said I was going to.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you! yay