Truefan Feedback
Positive - 232
Neutral -
Negative -

I have positive feedback here as a seller, buyer, trade partner, and split partner. I also have feedback on ebay as allaboutfrodo.

Thanks!!

I am over the age of 30 and do not rely on anyone else for assistance with my paypal account.

note to self: updated 7-7-2011
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 Great seller. Friendly & sent my stuff out super fast. She even added a couple extra things. Thanks True! I LOVE the wig!

grin

Skye
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 for selling! Pleasant seller and wonderful transaction! Thanks!!
1+ Nice seller,nice communication,fast shipping,she packed my package really well.She even add some bonus things

grin .
+1 Great seller! The package arrived very quickly and the wig was packed very well. I (and my Holly who can keep her bun now

smile ) love it and the bonus bookmarks. Thank you very much!
+1 awesome to do business with. Wig came in great condition, thanks for the candy!
+1, great buyer and a pleasure to deal with :3 and her dal collection is amazing. Durh.
+1 Friendly seller, the wig was packed very well and arrived overseas very quickly. Thanks for the candy

smile

1+ Great seller! I love the wigs and the candy! Thanks!

grin
1+

*lovely* buyer

smile
+1
Awesome seller! Fast, safe shipping, beautiful doll, and sweet little extras! (Harper loves reading her copy of The Hobbit!wink
~~~Rorymouse~~~
+1 Perfect transaction.
A definite plus 1 from me! The package came in such bubble-wrappy goodness. And thanks for the bonus! A great seller.

smile

+1 for being a wonderful buyer and patient when I accidently forgot to include an item. Thanks for buying and being so friendly.
+1

Another great transaction! TrueFan is a fantastic seller!
~~~Rorymouse~~~