Truefan Feedback
Splitted Satti with TrueFan. Communication was great and the stock arrived promptly. Thank you!
+ 1, as a Seller. I bought a wig, great item, easy transaction all around. I also found a "Puddle 2010" ticket with the wig, so nice! Thanks again!! =)
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+ 1 as a Seller.
I bought two Jolie wigs from her, a really great items, friendly, great comunication and fast shipping. A really nice transaction. Thank you so much for the lovely turtle and the puddle's ticket. I hope we can "do business" again smile
+1 as a great seller!
I bought her filato, the communication was very nice and shipping (to Europe) super fast!
Thanks so much! yay
+1 as a seller. Absolutely love the wig and was also given a few freebies. Thanks so much again ^___^
+1 as a seller

Absolutely lovely to work with. Fast, well packaged shipping! And also included freebies! I will definitely buy from True again!
+1 as a seller (:
Fast shipping and is very patient. Easy communication and even included goodies c: Thank you for Lead!!
+1 as a seller. I bought some Dal stock from Truefan. Everything went great and I got my package quickly. Thanks again!
+1 for being a wonderful seller.

TrueFan was prompt to answer my PMs. The eyechips I bought from her were very well-priced and shipping was incredibly quick. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for another great sale

bought Jolie's card and a pair of eyechips from her - came fast and in PERFECT condition yay
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Purchased a wig from me, and everything was perfect! Fast payment and super communication! Thanks so much!! <333
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a buyer. True is always friendly & follows through on her purchases.
+1 as a buyer~ Fast payment and wonderful communication as always. Thank you for buying my shoes! yay
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 for being an absolutely perfect buyer.

TrueFan is great to deal with. She's friendly and interesting to PM with. smile Also, she pays incredibly quickly and will let you know when your item reaches her. Thanks for the awesome transaction! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller for Princess Anne's dress. Always a pleasure to work with. smile