Ebay

sweetlolibear
Positive= 55
Neutral= 0
Negative= 0
Feedback is here
1+ for being a great buyer! prompt payment and great to deal with

smile
+1 Lovely buyer and so nice to deal with, paid positively lightening fast! Thanks so much it was a pleasure

wink
+1 as a seller!

smile Lightning fast delivery, awesome item. Very nice person to deal with!
+1 seller. Fast shipping, great to work with.
+1 for selling! A sweetheart to work with and very quick shipping! A pleasure to do business with! Thanks!
+1 I would give her more if I could. Lolli is a real pleasure to work with. Her communication is great. We were conducting a split and it was like sharing a doll with a friend. Super fast shipping- a really lovely gal. I hope to do business and dolly fun with her again.
+1

grin
I purchased a barbie outfit, and the shipping was very fast!
Great communication!
[Image: listsig.jpg]
+1 Great seller!

I bought 2 barbie tops from her and she sent out my tops the next day. Would buy from her again.

smile
+1 Great seller, fast shipping, and even took the time to debox a giant Fashion Fever set for me to save on shipping. Thanks so much!

grin
Alia (Shinku), Nodoka (Lan Ake), Azami (Street), Rena (Nahh-ato), Chani (Suigintou), Sutemi (Holly), Philomena (Cinnamonroll), Miu (Ala), Cornelia Marie (My Melody), Natsuzemi (Hanaayame), Antimony (Tezca), Laudanum (Cornice), Yue (Lan Ai) & Gabrielle (RIDa)

Blog ~ Flickr ~ Etsy ~ Feedback
Thank you!!! Red Queen is so beautiful ^_____^ I would totally do business with you again.

smile
EXCELLENT gal to trade/buy/sale from! She generously traded me for my MBF Blythe for 3 of her Pullips(few flaws but still an outrageous trade)-I am ecstatic! Perfect trade, fast shipping and considered her to have sent plenty of extras so my dolls werent nude. Would definitely love to deal with again

smile
+1 great buyer super nice so easy to deal with!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 positive as a buyer! Fast payment and friendly, thanks!
+1!!!
great seller! nude Jolie came in great condition and a speedy delivery!!

<3
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]