Nevermore's Feedback
If I have bought/sold/traded with you please make a note in this thread.

Positive -9
Neutral -0
Negative -0

I have positive feedback on ebay as pinkkittypiper.
Feedback on PS as pipergirl.
Have done buying/selling/trading on LJ, TIB and Craftster with a clean record.
"I'm writing this letter and wishing you well..."
+5 or 6 positives from me!! Amazing buyer and seller, thanks for everything!!

grin
+1 for a great swap! Thanks Carrie!
+1 for the cutest handcuffs in the world and very awesome little surprise extras! I would buy from her again with the highest priority.

Thanks so much for the great transaction!
+1 from me! Super friendly & quick payment! Definitely would love doing business with again!

B)
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Very nice and sweet! Quick to reply and ship! Loved doing a trade with! +1 !!!! <3
1+ - I bought a raincoat and eyechips from nevermore. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 for a great Trade! Love it! Thank you again for being so sweet!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a seller ^^ I bought Skimbleshanks from her and he was wonderfully packaged, had a bunch of little extras and such <3 We had a problem with the US post service which wasn't her fault at all and during this she kept up amazing communication and even called to start an investiation on the missing package [which showed up randomly at my door the next day <3]. I will be more than happy to deal with her again <3
+1 for a awesome swapper!!! I love doing trades with her! She always includes the cutest things! Ty for the cute card as well!

current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
Positive from me! nevermore is very nice and an awesome buyer -- quick payment, too!

grin
+1 as a buyer. Thanks!
Dolly Market: Feedback thread / Flickr / Blog
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt2.jpg]
||Google a lot? Why not get paid for it?|| Earn free money with Swagbucks!
+1 as a seller.
She is very nice and friendly!
Thanks so much! I love my new Craziia. <3
+1 as a seller. The grab bags were interesting! Thank you!

grin
My feedback is here!

I wish for...
Dal: 2 Frara, CIEL!, little Dal Pink Alice, that Angelic Pretty Dal Pullip: Peter Pan, Adsiltia, GRELL Taeyang: SEBASTIAN!, Hash Blythe: Precocious Candy's Mushroom (named Adelyne?)
Carrie is a real doll!! Fast and super sweet

smile thanks Carrie for my "Gerard" ..