The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Feedback For Kittywolf13 :D
Hi! If you have done transactions with me...or I with you, please leave a comment so that i may build a history for future buyers/sellers to refer to.

Here's my feedback from Den of Angels (Which is a 100% positive!): Feedback from Den of Angels!

And from Ebay (Theres not a whole lot there since i just opened my account): http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0All%20Feedback

Thank you!

<3
My Feedback thread!
[Image: 4957502403_b83c622446.jpg]
My Pullip Faimly: August (Pappin) Rukia (Mini Rillato), Lily Padd (the little frog girl) , April Dal Rot Chan, Tembe Dal Sakura <3
To Find out more about ME! and my other Dollies check out my LJ!
+1 as buyer... thank you :sp 2: <3
+1 as a buyer!

grin

It was a very friendly and pleasant transaction!

grin Fast payment & great communication, thank you! Enjoy the new addition to your dolly family.

smile
+1 as a seller - i bought Kittywolf's modified Raffia and i love her - i still have to fix her floppy body some and customize her as i want but i defiantly love her
+1 as a buyer. She paid fast and had good communication. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer

bought my bait type 3 and Taeyang body - was a doll to work with - deffently will do business with again XD
+1 as a buyer. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction! Fast payment and great communication. I hope you enjoy your new doll!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and lovely to do business with! Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment