Dollhouses - Show them off here
now that is cute - i shuld get something like that when i move out - need something better then just shelves, a desk, and the top of my dresser - lol
That Ikea cabinet looks just like the one I have, except mine has no handles; you push the doors and they pop open. It makes an awesome dollhouse!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
(05-12-2011, 09:53 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: That Ikea cabinet looks just like the one I have, except mine has no handles; you push the doors and they pop open. It makes an awesome dollhouse!
We must have the same cabinet, do you have the red one too or white one? I bought this second hand and it looks like previous owners decided to add the handles instead of the push mechanism pieces. Got a little confused when we were re-assembling based on the manual and couldn't find some pieces wink
I have the red one, and I really like it. I had wished it was black, though that wasn't an Ikea option. I find that a tiny world of mini people inside just nulls the whole red thing for me (I was really nervous about the red), and it doesn't bother me at all.
The cabinet was a gift from my hubby for me and the dolls. I think maybe he just wanted the bookcases back! yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
LOL, I hear you about the red. If I bought new, I definitely would've bought it in white so I was going to paint this one eventually, but now that I've had it for a few days I'm starting to get used to it myself. Once the other rooms are done the red will probably bother me even less.

(05-12-2011, 05:53 AM)Nannahs Wrote: Wow, that's a really cool shelf! It looks nice in a room whereas my shelf looks like an art project gone wrong. :/

No it doesn't! I like your shelves.

(05-13-2011, 05:20 AM)Lilcurly Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 05:53 AM)Nannahs Wrote: Wow, that's a really cool shelf! It looks nice in a room whereas my shelf looks like an art project gone wrong. :/

Me too, and I LOVE the little details you have!
(05-13-2011, 05:35 AM)Babyblue033 Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 05:20 AM)Lilcurly Wrote:

Me too, and I LOVE the little details you have!
Well thank you. smile I think I'm going to paint the shelf itself white on the outside. Or black. I actually am going to get going on a little art project. I'll make wooden cubes and screw them into my wall with those L things that hold shelves up. That will be a continuation of my dollhouse as I need more rooms!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
My doll 'house' is still a work in progress smile I've not enough room for each girl to have her own space, so I'm very glad they all get on alright!

The main living area where Felix and Zephyr are hanging out at the moment, with the girls' pet cats:
[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]

And the animal rescue centre where my Dal, Natty, spends most of her time, though Tipperary and Briar are helping out today:
[Image: IMG_0025.jpg]
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Everyone has such great places for there dollies to go. Mine are living in a box right now. I'm cutting down the pony collection to make room for my girls.
i just want to say: where on earth do you girls get all of your amazing stuff???!!?? it boggles the mind! the sofas are the biggest thing for me! i was looking for months, seriously like 9 months for something that would fit my girls and not look oversized, eventually i found a red velvet armchair, which... well... its oversized, but its ok.

all of those plush leather sofas! im so jealous! *A*

and dark wing... your bathroom... please! WHERE DID YOU GET THE SHOWER SET? i love it! its amazing!

awesome job ladies, im working on a creation myself, and will post when i get somewhere grin
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia
I know that I am late to the party, but, all of these houses are amazing!!
I'm building my from scratch so when I get the frame of the house done I will post some pictures, and maybe more after I furnish it. LOL
I'm working in a good doll house but i'm in process smile when i finish it i put here pics smile
[Image: firma.png]
I love this thread! Time for some dollhouse spam of my own!!! Whacked It's so much fun putting together little environments for my girls!

Here's a shot of Sonja-Marie's loft apartment.

[Image: DSC00265.jpg]

This is where she gives makeup consultations. Her passion for cosmetics and general lack of mathematical skill means she ends up giving away more product than she sells! xD

[Image: DSC00268.jpg]

I'm really proud of this scene. I sewed her mattress and bedding myself, and I made her laundry basket (a must-have for such a clothes horse) out of a washed-out applesauce container!

[Image: DSC00269.jpg]

This is Hana's art studio/ crash pad. The palette on the floor, also made by me, comes in handy for sleeping off one of her famous wine benders! She wanted to show you some of her work.

[Image: DSC00294.jpg]

This is Eudmilla's room, which has become something of an animal shelter/ curio collection. Nothing warms a girl's heart like small mammals and ancient Egyptian statues, right?

[Image: DSC00308.jpg]

Here's a close-up of some of her finds.

[Image: DSC00319.jpg]

Here's Ekaterina's room, she refuses to share a room with her older sister, Tati, whom she has deemed "a total weirdo". Personally, I think she was just a little creeped out by Tati's Mini Loopsy collection.

[Image: DSC00285.jpg]

And what's more, I know you've probably all seen shots of these before, but darn it all, I'm going to show you them again! LOL

Tati's room:

[Image: DSC00275.jpg]

[Image: DSC00276.jpg]

Kittie's half of the room, Her bed and bedding were the first I ever made!

[Image: DSC00282.jpg]

And Dragonia's half of the room, I made her coffin-shaped bed myself. smile

[Image: DSC00281.jpg]

Bonus! Here's January's little tiny room!

[Image: DSC00304.jpg]
Whew, sorry for the big 'ol post! Hope you guys liked it anyway!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
oh you're dolls must be very very happy!!! what nice dollshouse!!
[Image: firma.png]