Jen's Feedback
+1 as a buyer~! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
+1 as seller! I bough a gorgeous dress made by her, I have just recieved it and I love it! fast shipping and unbeatable packaged, she's the best!
+1 for as a seller - commisioned a pair of tights and another petticoat for a custom - fast shipping and a pleasure to work with grin
+1 as a seller! Commissioned a pair of skinny jeans from her xoxo line. They are made well and the fit is amazing; I can already tell they'll be a staple in my dolly wardrobe. The shipping was very quick and the jeans were wrapped up adorably. grin
I've also got to say that Jen is a pleasure to talk to -- she's really sweet and very friendly!
I'll definitely be doing business with her again. =)
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 - The dress she made for Pita is beautiful and wonderfully made. I will definitely buy from her again!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1

I commissioned Jen to make a dress for my Dal Jolie and it is gorgeous!!!!! Very well made! And couldn't be happier!! Packaged very nicely, and arrived super fast! She is such a sweetheart and a total pleasure to work with!! She will be hearing from me again! Thank you so much!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+ 1 for Jen as an amazing seller,

I bought the most amazing handmade dress from her, she shipped the dress SO super fast and communication couldn't be better <3

I LOVE the dress, thank you Jen for everything, you're awesome <3
+1, great transaction and the jeans are wonderful!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a great seller again!!!

commisioned her to make me a new dress, a new shirt, and a new outfit for a non-pullip - i love her clothing!
+1 as a seller - I bought a plaid skirt from the xoxo collection. It was sent out quickly, and is just adorable- such a perfectly doll-sized plaid, and very nicely made. Will definitely be buying more in the future. smile
+1 for another awesome sale! yay

ordered a black and white hoodie for my custom Dal and it looks perfect on her - she does great work with a sewing machine
Bought several pairs of socks from her on livejournal, I have to say I am astounded by the quality. A VERY nice surprise, they don't look or feel hand-made at all. Beautifully packaged, extremely prompt shipping, stellar communication. I can not recommend her enough.
+1 as a seller!
Great communication, super fast shipping, and awesome clothing. <3 Thank you!
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller~

I bought some socks and skirts for my dolls from this here friendly seller. Communication was prompt and shipping was fast. Not to mention, the packaging was adorable! Would definitely buy from again! Thanks! smile
+1 from me- Jen is an awesome seller and seamstress! I bought a couple of her cute skirts, and she sent them out super quick. They are adorable, and fit wonderfully! Thank you so much!