Jen's Feedback
+1 for me as a buyer! Payment was sent super quick!! good communication! Thanks!!
+1 - The dress she made for Parfait is beautiful, it looks exactly like her dress in the DM Banner. Heart 2
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 positive for Jen's xoxo fashions! Bought 2 Hoodies from them and they are very well made and fit my girls so beautifully! I love them, highly recommended by me:-) thank you!
absolutely amazing seller grin i bought a shirt and jeans and couldn't be happier with these item. they were VERY well made and look Great on my pullip Zuora Tongue

so yup that's right another postive feedback from me grin

**Lady seashell**
+1 as a buyer. Communication was wonderful, prompt payment, and let me know when the items arrived. I'm glad you enjoyed your purchase, would love to do business with you in the future. <3
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 as a buyer!
Lovely to deal with! ♥
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
+1 -- Great seller and very well made item!
+1 for an awesome sell

bought another pair of socks from her - so cute as always - fast shipping and a gret person to deal with yay
+1 positive. fast payment and very friendly to work with. thank you!
Commisioned a jumper and shirt, and I love them so much, highly recommended, it looks so cute! Thanks!!!
+1 again from Jen and Ann, I commissioned Jenn to make a monkey sundress for my monomono, and it is adorable!!!! thanks so much!
+1 buyer~!

Friendly, patient, and super fast payment~! Always a pleasure, thank you~! <33
+1 again for being an awesome, friendly seller of well-made clothes!
+1 for a great seller

got another great outfit from her for my new girl - shes a great person and a great seamstress yay
+1 as a seller! Thank you! :3