Feedback for Kayakitsu
+1 as a seller.
A lovely person to deal with, package arrived very fast, and with sweet extras.
All dyslexics sell their soul to Santa
+1 as a seller. fast shipping, great comunication and the candys were really yummy! smile
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Postive!!
Very nice buyer, and great communciation
[Image: 4950214111_3acbfc1109_s.jpg] REDBEANDOLLS Makeup Service : NOW OPEN! [Image: 4751917803_e30b207773_s.jpg]

Visit my Flickr album
+1 as a seller,

Great communications, very kind, thanks for lovely candies! ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 received the polka dot dress, thanks a bunch!
+1 as a seller!!!

Great transaction and fast shipping for an overseas transaction!!! Thanks so much!!!
+1 as a seller!!!

Great communication, shipped super fast and thanks for the sweet stickers Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
+1 as a seller

great comunication, fast shippment, everything perfect!
+1 as a seller.

I purchased a cute brown wig from Kayakitsu and it arrived in perfect condition, packed well and very quick smile Many thanks!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller
Packaged lovely =3
+1 as a seller. I bought her Joshe (Taeyang Butler) from her. Joshe arrived in a very good condition and with freebies. She's very approachable and ships fast. Well recommended. yay

+1 as a buyer. She bought my Ayumi (Pullip Rei Ayanami) and a crocheted hat. Well recommended. smile
1+ as a buyer -thanks.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+2 as a buyer/trader. delightful to sell to! quick and sweet messages, prompt payment, just fantastic! the trade portion of the sale was shipped quickly and very well and prettily packaged.
++++++1 as a seller smile

Lovely to PM with, doll is in flawless condition, packaging was extra careful & thorough and shipping was fast (with a sweet treat included) Thankyou again grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller!

I received the wigs so quickly--from Singapore to Hawaii in less than a week! I can't believe it. The wigs are great, were well-packaged, and even came with some candies. smile Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite