Raphia
So i was wondering about the price for a Modded Raffia. she has non-stock eye mech (their brown), an obitsu hard body (its a bit floppy), and a non-stock wig, that is not glued on but can and was glued onto her. (i didn't glue it though. it came to me like that.) So go and tell me guys!
My Feedback thread!
[Image: 4957502403_b83c622446.jpg]
My Pullip Faimly: August (Pappin) Rukia (Mini Rillato), Lily Padd (the little frog girl) , April Dal Rot Chan, Tembe Dal Sakura <3
To Find out more about ME! and my other Dollies check out my LJ!
I bought mine over a year ago so i'm not sure, but i think she hasn't gone up in price much. And since her stock wig is a horror, rewigging her won't lower her value.

I think with stock, still arround $80
Without stock $60 or $65

I can be wrong though
I think nude, she'd go for about $70? ^^
If she had stock, probably about $85? (I remember that raphia's stock was quite popular upon release, not sure right now though sad )
thanks guys! I do not have her stock...but i can include a simple dress...and she would be coming with a wig...its not her stock, which apperantly is a good thing. but its a nice qaulity silky smooth wig. smile
My Feedback thread!
[Image: 4957502403_b83c622446.jpg]
My Pullip Faimly: August (Pappin) Rukia (Mini Rillato), Lily Padd (the little frog girl) , April Dal Rot Chan, Tembe Dal Sakura <3
To Find out more about ME! and my other Dollies check out my LJ!
I'd like to know the price for a Pullip Raphia in mint condition, without stock.

Thanks!
My Flickr

Rida\Hangry\Purezza\Craziia\Asuka Langley Soryu
So... Does anyone knows the price of a Raphia these days? NRFB?
I just found one nude, bald and obitsued... But I really don't know how much she costs (the person is taking offers on her).
??? :/
Any ideas how much she would go, NRFB?
Any ideas guys?
There's one on Ebay for $86, one for $118 and one for $200. So maybe try $120 or something?
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
She's $84.95 brand new on PullipStyle smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<