MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer. Paid super fast and was great to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction.
+1 for amazing buyer of my black hot topic tripp nyc corset. great comunication and fast payment <3 (back in march 2012/forgot to post ; o ; )

+1 for awsome trade, my kingdom hearts game guide and 27cm white obitsu for her byul Sucre . great communication, fast shipping, cant wait to do another trade with her <3 (just recently)

this gurl is on my highly recommended list <3
+1 as a buyer, fast payment and great communication, thanks! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 for a great seller, shipped everything really fast! Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

Bought some accessories from her and she shipped fast.
Dollies delighted with the new treasures. Thanks so much.
Item: Bought/partial traded my Fourrure Head with her doll's clothes
Date: Mid-June 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~<3wink

Also + 1 as trader. I traded for some of her outfit for Tangkou doll and pants for Tae Yang/male obitsu. The package arrived really fast and well packed. Would love to do more trade/business with again. Heart
+1 as a buyer

Fast payment and great communication! Thank you! Happy
+1 I purchased a body from her and it arrived today in perfect condition thank you.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer. Bought a bait obitsu from me. smile PMed back and forth to clarify which parts were needed, etc. Great communication! smile
+1 as a super understanding seller. I paid Mandy $20 to buy a Cupid Monster High doll (second release) from her. There'd been quite a few things hindering our communications in between, and though the deal was not completed in the end for the fact that I accidentally found the first release of the Cupid doll which was what I was really going after in a local store, Mandy was kind enough to understand the situation and agreed to send me a full refund. The refund process has been long due to some mistake, but Mandy has been very patient and kept her words throughout the entire process.

I would recommend Mandy to anyone! :-)
+1 buyer - Quick with communication + payment, always a pleasure. Thank you!
+1 buyer
Sold some mini pullips. Quick and easy sale. Thanks a ton!
+1 for selling me some little animals on her sales thread.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for a great trading partner! Was super nice to deal with and shipped really fast. Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment