Lady Windsor's Feedback
[Image: lady-windsor.png]

Hello! I am very prompt with transactions whether paying as a buyer
or shipping as a seller (usually within 24 hours after payment clears).

Dolly Market
Positive: 28 Neutral: 0 Negative: 0

All positive feedback on BK and DoA

+1 Thank you for your fast payment for the coats. smile
+1 as a buyer.
Bought a wig from me. Paid quickly & let me know when the package arrived. Thanks!
+1 as a fabulous buyer <3 Paid immediately, communication was excellent, she let me know when Sabrina arrived at her new home. She was also very understanding! Would not hesitate to do business with again.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 and highly recommended as a buyer. She purchased a few clothing items from me, and the transaction was not only flawless but entertaining as well (in a good way wink ). Thank you so much!
+1 buyer, excellent and easy transaction. smile
Sold a Hujoo Berry to Lady Windsor. Excellent communication, extremely fast payment. Thanks so much!!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller. Bought Pullip Neve smile Excellent communication, super friendly and helpful! Shipped crazy fast. Thanx so much for letting me buy her, I owe you!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer. She bought some doll clothes from me and was lovely throughout. Thanks again! smile
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 for an excellent buyer! Great communication and payed quickly! A joy to work with! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as buyer!
Very good communication and quick payment! Thank you ~
+1 as a buyer.
bought two wigs from me. Paid fast & let me know once they got there. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and very polite. Thank you smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 as a buyer. Lady Windsor purchased a lot of pukifee clothes from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you so much and I hope your tiny/tinies enjoy the clothes!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite