Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+ 1 seller for another great transacion!!!
+1 Great seller!! Easy transaction!
I bought a stock wig from twinkle eyed. Arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. Thanks so much!!

+1 for a great transaction.
A huge + 1 !!
I purchased an Elizabeth Pullip and she arrived perfectly as described and super fast.
Pleasure doing business with you !!
+1 for a fantastic seller! Was really nice about holding a Grell for me for a few days and shipped very quickly! Super nice to work with! Thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller! Happy
I bought a complete Taeyang Gyro; he was safely packed and promptly shipped! Thank you very much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+ 1 as a Seller
Items: Nude Chelsea, (1 Sierra from Leeke) and 1 Stock (Uncanricky) wig

Purchased 2 wigs and a nude Pullip from the seller and was well-guided with the process. At first it was the wigs, then I saw her lovely dolls and had to get her 1 only Chelsea. She was an unforgettable purchase and it was a great success! (even tho she came unregistered, but it arrived 100% perfect - just the box 'the shield' was battered).
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 as a seller! Yet again another perfect transactions with great communication and the dolls securely packed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from twinkle_eyed again! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 Seller: For Pullip Greggia. Very quick shipment and awesome communication! Thanks again!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as seller.
I bought a wig that was perfectly packaged. Great communication Happy
+1 as a seller!
I bought a wig and it arrived promptly and well packaged. Everything perfect, thank you!
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
+1 as a seller!
Purchased from twinkle_eyed's sales thread--she shipped fast and the package arrived in perfect condition! I'm not surprised as I've dealt with her several times over my time in the hobby, and she's as wonderful a seller as they come!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Happy
+1 as a seller

bought 3 great wigs and she replied fast, shipped fast and all came as described in great condition.

Many thanks!!!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+ 1 Seller

Purchased 'Goldenrod' curly wig, she shipped as soon as possible. Next thing, it arrived in good timing! Thank you!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 as a seller !
Easy and smooth transaction, the doll was packaged safely and looks exactly like the sales pics ! *it looks even better in real life imo xDDD
Thanks for the pleasant deal ! LOL