LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
+1 as a seller for her Nosferatu and Edge stocks thank you so much!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+1 as an awesome seller, I bought a wig and some cute clothes and they arrived lightning quick. Communication was excellent, would not hesitate to do business with again, always a pleasure Happy
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller.

Bought a wig, and it was just as described!
Communication was great, and so was shipping! yay
Thankies!!
+1 as a seller - thanks for the wonderful wigs!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as seller. bought Maguna from Lilbrokenragdoll. Excellent communication--very understanding. Shipped right away. thanx so much i love him. also bought her pullip neve from someone else and just wanted to add that she is gorgeous!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a seller

Kat is a true pleasure to deal with. I adopted her Naomi & she gave me time to pay, awesome communication, a perfect doll and a very lovely lil extra smile

Very highly recommended seller - thanks again hun smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 seller, awesome seller, great to deal., thanx so much for freebies..love them so much, we keep in touch, blessings.
+1 for a wonderful seller! Bought a Chill from her and she shipped so quick! An absolute sweetie to work with, thanks again for a great transaction! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for a great seller! I bought some wigs from her and she threw in something extra. Thanks!
I purchased a modded Nosferatu from LilBrokenRagdoll. Shipping was extremely fast. Thanks so much, I love him to bits. smile
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
I bought Lead and couldn't be happier! Wonderful seller!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller! Dolls were packaged very securely, shipping was super fast, communication was quick and very friendly. A few extra goodies were included in my package, too! Wonderful transaction! A++
+1 Great seller!

Kat was wonderful as always. My Alberic arrived in pristine condition and was packed very well for his trip to me. Thank you so much! smile
+1 as a seller! Kat is a wonderful person to deal with. Sebastian was well packed and she let me know when he shipped, tracking, etc.
+1 as seller.

i bought an original moon, with full stock outfit, from lilbrokenragdoll. the doll arrived quickly, well packaged and with every little bit included. really a fantastic seller to work with! she even went out of her way to find the original eye chips.