Alexander is here. <3
My new boy is here. I love him sooo much. May I introduce Mr. Alexander Merlin Fairbury, a rewigged, rebodied sage.
I have another wig on the way for him (actually, it's white with bright blue tips), and I gave him a labret as well as an eyebrow piercing(can you all give me opinions on them? Do they look realistic at all? I can't decide if the labret is too big or not...).

Anyway, here he is!:

[Image: 101_1573.JPG]

[Image: 101_1581.JPG]

[Image: 101_1563.JPG]

With Mizuki, his girlfriend. I'm not sure if they'll stay together or not though...:
[Image: 101_1602.JPG]

[Image: 101_1639.JPG]

[Image: 101_1640.JPG]

[Image: 101_1641.JPG]

[Image: 101_1643.JPG]

[Image: 101_1645.JPG]

He's my 7th doll, but one of them might be leaving soon, so I suppose he's #6! Yay!

Thanks ten_ten!

~Nichole
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
He's so sexy!

Did you glue beads on for the eyebrow piercing?
Flickr
also buy my dolls
I think the labret may be a touch too big, as an advocate of someone with lip piercings, smaller jewellery is better XD but otherwise he's so handsome!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
He is so cute, and I love his girlfriend too, they look so cute together!
OMGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 I'm speechless!
Awww, cute couple! Love the poses too! smile
He's stunning! While his eyebrow piercing looks really hot, his labret may be a little big for his delicate features.
How did you attach them, by the way?
(05-22-2010, 03:50 PM)Soshi Wrote: He's so sexy!

Did you glue beads on for the eyebrow piercing?

Thanks. grin And yes, I got a packet of jewel things from the scrapbooking isle, they were 'pre-sticky', so I just stuck them in the correct places. The labret is the same thing. ^^

(05-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: I think the labret may be a touch too big, as an advocate of someone with lip piercings, smaller jewellery is better XD but otherwise he's so handsome!
Thanks for the info. ^^ I may just go ahead and use the hot needle method, or a drill for that then. It can't be too hard, right? Sweatdrop

(05-22-2010, 06:55 PM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: He is so cute, and I love his girlfriend too, they look so cute together!
Thanks! I can't wait to take more photos of him, and them together. ^^

(05-22-2010, 08:16 PM)Sour chan Wrote: OMGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 I'm speechless!
^^

(05-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Cartagia Wrote: Awww, cute couple! Love the poses too! smile
Thanks. ^^

(05-23-2010, 01:05 AM)Nytherial Wrote: He's stunning! While his eyebrow piercing looks really hot, his labret may be a little big for his delicate features.
How did you attach them, by the way?
Thanks for the input as well. ^^ I was kinda thinking it was a little big. They are jewel type things that were in the scrapbooking isle at Hobby Lobby. ^^

Thanks guys!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls