Zienkyer's Feedback
For when I do any business here, haha :3

Positive

Neutral

Negative

Other Sites
Ebay -- I haven't dealt on there recently, and I don't use it very often.
Etsy -- Again, I don't use it very often.

Information
Cartagia and I work together on a lot of things, and split a lot of what we buy. If she wants items in the US, they all get shipped to me, and I send one single package over to her. If I want items in the UK/Europe, they all get sent to her, and she sends one package over to me.

If something is currently in my possession that belongs to her, and she sells it, she sends me money to cover the shipping, and I ship it right to the buyer to save time and money. And the same would be true if I sell something of mine that's in her possession.

Normally, only the buyer and seller are the ones to leave feedback in these situations, unless the one in the middle sends or receives a partial payment directly for items or for shipping costs. If you have a question about this, feel free to PM me.
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

Zienkyer bought my Neo Noir, she was very pleasant to work with and kept with great communication.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1

Wonderful buyer. Incredibly pleasant, prompt payment, and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!
Great seller! I cannot recommend her enough, she is honest and reliable! Our transaction went smoothly, Zuora arrived quickly and very well packaged! :3 <3
+1 for seller.
Very honest and reliable seller. A pleasure to do business with. (:
+1 for shipping my lovely Nahh-ato. Great communication and absolutely lovely to deal with. Nahh was packaged brilliantly, I was very impressed. And my ferret thanks you for the new bubblewrap to roll in :XD Thank you, I would definitely recommend Zienkyer to other buyers and would be happy to work with her again.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+2 for an awesome trade partner yay <3 <3 <3 Awesome to deal with and is very sweet. Would definitely recommend !
+1 as a buyer, super fast pay and very easy to deal with! Quick and simple! Hassle free!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment & excellent communication! Transaction was flawless!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller; Patient and excellent communicator. Went through a eos split with Zienkyer. Thank you very much, everything was perfect!
+1 as a buyer! Bought a stock body from me and paid promptly.
Great buyer! Fast payment and good communication!
Thanks!
+1 Kaela arrived today Just waiting for her wig...
[Image: 17562501_ad540f911303017625.jpg]
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for being an awesome seller.

I purchased a bait head. It was very reasonably priced, shipping was quick and packaging was so good that the head arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! smile
+1 for being an awesome seller.

I purchased a bait head. It was very reasonably priced, shipping was quick and packaging was so good that the head arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for being a great seller smile I bought a stunning Neo Noir, and it couldn't have been a better experience.
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).