Feedback for RacerGT
+1 positive for being an awesome buyer!!
+3! Awesome buyer, easy to work with. Wonderful communication!!! Glad you love the dollies!!!!
+1 for being an awesome buyer. Very sweet. Thanks again!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 Great buyer! Thank you!
+1 as a seller again. Bought eyechips & they were delivered in less than 2 days D: Very communicative & helpful, I'm forever grateful smile both my girls & i thank you!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1!
Great seller, really fast communication and shipping!
Thank you again ^^
+2 as a buyer (and a client)

Racer purchased a custom doll from me as well as had one of her dolls customized. She was a love to work with, and sent very clear and detailed instructions with her doll, as well as several reference pictures, making it very easy for me to give her just the look her doll was going for. I know my little darling "Barcelona" is in good hands.

It was a pleasure, and I look forward to doing business with her again.
+1 thanks so much for answering my wanted thread. helped a ton! great seller!
+1, awesome seller, good communication, everything was packaged great! yay
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

+1 for a trade. Super communication, fast shipping, the package was packed securely, and she's so sweet and thoughtful! smile

+1 as a seller as well (separate transaction), for the same reasons listed above.

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 for an awesome seller. Super sweet and super fast shipping! Thanks so much for the extras! Everything was packed securely. Thank you!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 for quick shipping and friendly sale of a clean, well packaged Shinku outfit and kunkun!.
Thanks Bec!

dal :0)
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 for being such a great buyer.
Awesome communication.
Thanks Bec =)
+3 as a seller, since the transaction involved 3 dolls!

RacerGT sold me Fantastic Alice, Barasuishou, and Suigintou as a package deal. The girls are in even better condition than described (Alice even has her key)! They were packaged safely, too. All communication was pleasant and RacerGT is just a doll to work with.

So glad to have had this transaction...I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller. Amazing communication, fair prices, and fast shipping. Would buy from again 100%. :]
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dolly_Market/in...?showtopic=3903

My Feedback, please leave me some, thanks! <3