Wonderland dresses for a friend
A few weeks ago, a friend said she wanted to do a trade for some clothes I make. These are the first of them, an Alice In Wonderland theme for her to dress her dolls in for their trip to Disney World.

Zoey modeling Queen Of Hearts dress
[Image: Zoeyqueenofhearts.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueenofhearts2.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueenofhearts3.jpg]

Zoey modeling Cheshire Cat dress (with hat and detachable tail)
[Image: ZoeyChesireCat-1.jpg]
[Image: ZoeyChesireCatback-1.jpg]
[Image: ZoeyincatdressforObscuria-1.jpg]
[Image: ZoeyincatdressforObscuria2-1.jpg]

Kone modeling Cheshire Cat hat (it goes with the dress but won't fit on Zoey's head because of her pigtails)
[Image: KonaChesireCat-1.jpg]

Zoey modeling Alice dress (Pullip size)
[Image: ZoeyindressforObscuria-1.jpg]

Sakura modeling Alice dress (Dal size)
[Image: SakuraindressforObscuria-1.jpg]
oh those are kool - i like the Cheshire dress and hat the most - its so cute
Waiii, totally cute... the dresses are really sweet! I love the Cheshire Cat ^___^ The hat is funny!!!
Those are really adorable <3 I love the playing-card dress and the two Alice dresses especially <33
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
OMG those are adorable Kat!
What a nice work!! i love the Alice dress and Sakura looks so cute on it n.n
Love them ALL!
~ I am currently sewing Alice outfits for the upcoming IFDC Con in Las Vegas. (July 2010)
These are ADORABLE!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
AWW! XD I love the Alice dress!
*O*

I adore them!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Wonderful!! I love the Cheshire Cat hat and the alice dresses best =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
They all look wonderful! You're really talented!