Feedback for princesspetal
Feedback for me here please smile

Seller: +2

Buyer: +3
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
First feedback! ;p
+1 for selling, communication was easy and she sent it out really quick! Thank you <3
2+ as a buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer Princesspetal commissioned a hoodie from me, she paid promptly, and was a pleasure to communicate with. smile Very sweet!
perfect service, great contact, fast shipping
as seller perfect 1+ thank you very much
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 for being a nice buyer. Thank you^^
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment, I really couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+1 buyer
Very pleasant transaction, very quick and responsive - thank you!

(xoxo commission for her Roux - gown, pjs and a dress)
+1 as a seller!

I bought two Puki wigs from princesspetal - they arrived quickly and were in good condition. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!
Excellent buyer!
As always, a total pleasure to work with! Her (doll) family has been most lovely to me too. grin

(xoxo commission, PJs for the family)
+1 Great seller! Excellent communication and my item arrived well-packaged. Thank you!
Perfect seller!
I received all clothes extremly fast and all was in perfect condition!
Thank you! yay
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 as seller

Princesspetal sold me a Cinnamoroll, and I couldn't be happier with our transaction! Great communication, fast shipping and she sent along some extra clothes and wigs. Just super yay
+1 positive

Great communication, cheap prices, absolutely lovely items, very fast shipping! Thank you! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD