My second girl!
I found my second girl through a friend of mine yesterday. All day yesterday I was messing with this naked, faceless, bald doll. It turned out that the previous owner didn't make it easy for me to customize her, they had super glued her scalp onto the head. So most of the day I was trying to get the stupid scalp off. What a long process... Luckily, everything else was working okay. Her joints are a little squeaky, but that's about it.

Alexis was a little nervous about meeting her new friend, especially because I was cursing trying to get the scalp off carefully. I'm still working on the face up, but I got the basic idea down. She just needs touched up and sealed again. Oh, and I need to fix her lips. Otherwise, I am pleased with the outcome. ^^

I need to think of a name for her, I want something a little unique. I might get more ideas once I find her a permanent wig. I'll have post more pictures of her when completed! The wig in the picture is just temporary for photo purposes.

[Image: newgirl.jpg]

[Image: newgirl2.jpg]

Hugs!

[Image: hugs.jpg]
Lucky me, found a purple wig~

[Image: purplehair.jpg]

[Image: purple.jpg]

[Image: moon.jpg]
She's very pretty, you did a great job! Is that a Taeyang Jade wig?
Thank you so much! It must be, because the woman I got it from only has Taeyangs. She was letting me borrow some test wigs to take photos in until I can get a permanent one. Do you think that Kirsche's wig would look good on her? Or should I get a fur wig? Can't decide.
Congrats on your second girl- she looks great with that purple wig on!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I think she look lovely in the purple wig.. it suits her make up colors
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

Thanks everyone! I'm keeping the purple wig, it grew on me a lot. ^^

More detailed pictures will be up soon~
I think she would look good in a fur wig. Brown or maybe a bright blonde? Although Kirsche's wig would look good too with her eyes.
[Image: 2ue64gl.jpg]
[Image: 2zjjmm8.jpg]

I actually really like the look of this wig, I'm still thinking that I'll get another to switch her into at times. I think she needs a more normal hair color to switch into when she doesn't want to stand out as much. ^^

The biggest problem I'm having right now is that her body is really floppy. I was thinking of giving her an Obitsu anyways though. And I still can't think of a name. It'll come to me later I'm sure!
She looks so cute smile

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

She looks so cute! You done a fantastic job on her.