Çho¢o's Doll Family ! ≧▽≦
[Image: tbadl-1338518639.gif]

Hi everyone !

Today I decided, I will show you my Dolls n____n.
I will show them in Order of deboxing because some of them arrived before others but I didn't open them until then, when I was able to find a style/identity for them ^^

#1 Ginger (Suiseiseki)

[Image: 5713748510_53ecdd0931_z.jpg]

#2 Aiko-Chan (Amarri)

[Image: 5693109996_e64cc3dbee_z.jpg]

#3 Alex (Wayne)

[Image: 5713226284_1bc4baa9f4_z.jpg]

#4 Raya (Blanche)

[Image: 5680217437_0f63921b24_z.jpg]

#5 Emmie (Dita)

[Image: 5669023287_bd4d680c9b_z.jpg]

#6 Clair (Puki)

[Image: 5756043762_5fd19ab4e4_z.jpg]

#7 Candy (Chelsea)

[Image: 5713193963_25bf76a171_z.jpg]

#8 Edwen (Butler)

[Image: 5736755515_b35a51351c_z.jpg]

#9 Peach (Xiao-Fan)

[Image: 5795445369_e7b20aa655_z.jpg]

10# Lolli (Chloi)

[Image: 5769368982_8052415e1a_z.jpg]

10# Jasmine (Kirsche)
[Image: 5824212878_bbf2c16e5e_z.jpg]

10# Bianca & Anica (LQ twins)
[Image: 5866112208_945313b53e_z.jpg]

Thanks a lot for your visit =)

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

Oh wow! I love them all, you have a fantastic family!
My faves are Emmie, Edwen and Candy but I love the photo of Peach!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Thanks Nya ^^ .. Peach's photo was edited and I just took it recently.

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

Clair has my heart. xD
Alex and Candy are amazing as well. <3 Well, they are all pretty amazing!
All your dolls are so pretty!! I love Alex!!!

Congrats on an awesome dolly family!!!
what a lovely family smile My favouritea are Emmie, Edwen & Raya Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
You have a darling family <3

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
the freckles in ginger are simply exquisite, and you have the most marvelous wardrobe!
You have a really beautiful family! They are so pretty, but I love Lolli's look (and her name!) the most!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Super sweet family chocoang3l! I like how they're all infused with soft light and also the great quality of their clothing <3

So are you thinking of expanding your family and if so who do you have your eye on? I think you should really consider a byul!

Either Cocotte or Sucre would really fit into your family I think smile Hermine could as well grin
(06-06-2011, 03:34 AM)Sayonara Wrote: Clair has my heart. xD
Alex and Candy are amazing as well. <3 Well, they are all pretty amazing!

I agree with you, Dals are always the closest to the heart ^^. I am glad you enjoyed my family photos <3

(06-06-2011, 03:58 AM)SwordPony Wrote: All your dolls are so pretty!! I love Alex!!!

Congrats on an awesome dolly family!!!

Alex is my favourite boy so I am very pleased when I hear he is loved smile. Thank you Pony ^^

(06-06-2011, 06:44 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: what a lovely family smile My favouritea are Emmie, Edwen & Raya Heart

Thanks for your lovely comment Edith ^^

(06-06-2011, 07:00 AM)N0xx7 Wrote: You have a darling family <3

Thank you N0xx7 ... =3

(06-06-2011, 11:53 AM)kaninchen Wrote: the freckles in ginger are simply exquisite, and you have the most marvelous wardrobe!

Thanks Kaninchen grin .. I am glad you like my ginger .. she totally need a new re-do of her face up since it is not sealed .. I enjoyed coloring the freckles the most ^^

(06-06-2011, 02:37 PM)mrsmarks Wrote: You have a really beautiful family! They are so pretty, but I love Lolli's look (and her name!) the most!

Thank you very much Mrs.Marks smile .. Lolli was my latest to customized because I wasn't sure what look I should give her. I try to give each of my girls an original one-of-a-kind look .. Glad you like Lolli's originality & name ^^ .. makes me happy reading your sweet comment

(06-06-2011, 03:43 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: Super sweet family chocoang3l! I like how they're all infused with soft light and also the great quality of their clothing <3

So are you thinking of expanding your family and if so who do you have your eye on? I think you should really consider a byul!

Either Cocotte or Sucre would really fit into your family I think smile Hermine could as well grin

Thank you Nectarine ^^ .. Glad you like my family photos, now next step is to find away to take a family photo @___@;; .. Oh, I only know how to take photo's this way, I totally can use few photography skills since I am only self practicing.

I am already considering few options for my family but it never included a Byul .. I find them not my type especially because of their mouth. I am certainly getting a dal or 2 later this year because Clair needs company ^^ .. I will see if I can give Byul a second chance and I will look at your suggestions since I really don't know anything about them and never looked at them seriously ..

Thanks Nectarine <3

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:

Yes I know, poor Byul, she is quite hard to love at first! But sometimes you find you can forgive her awkward looks, especially when you see what amazing stock she often comes with! yay Plus, Dal needs someone to hang out with, as you know how she hates Pullip LOL anyway, here are some photos I rustled up for you

Hermine:
[Image: 4823803638_fe223cd8f3.jpg]
Mientje. by Athanassia, on Flickr

cocotte:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wellermade/3855176502/
So which two Dals are you considering? ^u^
Nectarine O_O .. well to my surprise I'd say this photo of her is amazing !
I am even surprised that I liked her .. ok I will hunt Hermine photos around and we will see smile ..

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:

Hehe I also left a link to a photo of Byul Cocotte (sorry the owner didn't allow the capability to provide more than a link to their photos)

and here also is a link to a photo of Byul Sucre: http://www.flickr.com/photos/suemomo/5243680463/

Enjoy! ^u^
Nectarine .. I find them very cute but ... their mouth need to be closed U____U
I wonder if you met / saw any custom lip craving for Byuls o.o

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for: