Waiting On Rida She will be my first:D
(08-25-2010, 04:56 PM)love4dollz Wrote: oMG she is too cute she almost looks liek she is smiling lol did you do that??
And yes she is rightgrin

Yup I painted her lips to have her smiling ^^ . Oh and yes, you can custom dals to be boys X3
kind of - there still girls but some are from anime's and just random clothing makes them a boy - theres only a few of them though...

[Image: F-332_01.jpg][Image: F-334_01.jpg][Image: D109_Pinocchio_1.jpg][Image: f323_01.jpg]
Oh wow you did an amazing job on hergrin hehe thanks for answering my silly questionsgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
my first one was Rida aswell...she was the first i got...but not the first i paid, i ordered an Eos end of march ad while i was waiting for her, i bought a Rida...and then Dal Fiori and Chill...and Zuora and Ala, Bara, another Fiori, Jolie...and then i finally received my Eos...lol...
i couldnt really wait for her...
Congrats on your first Pullip! My first was technically a Taeyang: a Nosferatu named Nox *points to avatar* that's him right there! It's his fault I have so many dolls XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
(08-25-2010, 06:11 PM)darkviolet Wrote: my first one was Rida aswell...she was the first i got...but not the first i paid, i ordered an Eos end of march ad while i was waiting for her, i bought a Rida...and then Dal Fiori and Chill...and Zuora and Ala, Bara, another Fiori, Jolie...and then i finally received my Eos...lol...
i couldnt really wait for her...

Lol i know what you mean i have Haute NY on layaway and a Nina coming too cant waitgrin Wow you have heaps now hehe
(08-26-2010, 12:08 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote: Congrats on your first Pullip! My first was technically a Taeyang: a Nosferatu named Nox *points to avatar* that's him right there! It's his fault I have so many dolls XD

Lol im waiting to see if that happens with me also but still no signs of Ridasad
My GirlsUdatedpullips2