Fantastic Alice
Just a few shots of the beautiful Alice XD

[Image: DSC_0007-2.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0012-1.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Aww, so pretty!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
she's a cutie! It's nice to see pictures of alice, it's dificult to find photos of her n__n
I just absolutely love her Mr. Clock Rabbit lol. So cute!
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
I love Alice, and really want one.
Another stunning Alice!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
So lovely!
Photobucket
She's so pretty! Great pics - looks like she's day dreaming in the grass smile
I am sooooooooooo envious...I wish she wasn't out of stock on PS!!
How do you post pictures in here lol And she is super cutegrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
I can't believe I forgot to comment on Alice. She is absolutely adorable. And that bunny is so cute I want to steal it XD

I'm so glad you finally got her <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)