First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7*
I got my first Pullip at The Doll Market in Greensboro, NC yesterday, but didn't get the chance to really play with her until this morning. I am head-over-heels in love! I was torn between her and Dal Tina and used my phone to flip a virtual coin to decide. I think the fates aligned! Please welcome my first, but hopefully not last... Arkham!

[Image: arhkam.jpg]
[Image: arkham1.jpg]
[Image: arkham3.jpg]

And two bonus shots after I put her in "commoner" clothing:

The BJD owner in me was determined to make her stand unsupported. I eventually succeeded. She's standing on a set of votive holders that I found are the perfect size for a table and chairs for her!
[Image: standalone.jpg]

[Image: arkhamspet.jpg]
Arkham: You silly, vacant beast! You shall be a perfect minion for me! However, I must find you proper clothing. A proper minion must always be dressed to compliment his lady.
Awww she is lovely! You will prbably not stop at one lol
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
oh very awesome i love the custom - hes so cute yay i didnt know they could look that cute
Congrats grin

the first pic is really really cool...how she looks through...!
Thank you for your kind comments! I took more pictures of her a few minutes ago, but it was really impromptu and I'm half asleep. x.x It was more a case of getting used to her body and how it poses. I was able to get her standing a lot easier this time. I grabbed the closest item to make a flat surface on the carpet... It turned out to be a comic book. I just thought this was cute:
[Image: ark-stand.jpg]
I bought her a bunch of new clothes today! It is way too easy to spoil Pullips. LOL I took her to work as well. She was stuck in my locker while I was working, but on break I kept her out while I worked on a crochet dress for her. I showed her off to some of the people I work with and they were totally smitten with her.
I love Neo Noir, she has a very beautiful face. I love her minion too, very cool looking. What kind of doll is he?
Ha, cute pic with Dr. Who!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
She is beautiful Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Neo Noir really is stunning. I may consider adding her to my list. LOL
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
Thank you again for the kind comments!

(08-28-2010, 09:42 PM)ianastar Wrote: I love Neo Noir, she has a very beautiful face. I love her minion too, very cool looking. What kind of doll is he?

He is a Hujoo Wing that I painted and made custom eyes for. His name is Victor. LOL