Gyro's Arrival - Picture heavy!
Here are a few shots of my Gyro (#1260 - my Mum was oddly disappointed he wasn't a nice round number XD ) while he's still stock. He's getting a bit of a wig fix and new eyes to become my Romulus.

Yes, that coat is insane to get on and off @_@

Parcel

[Someone beat me to signing for him - I didn't even hear the doorbell ring]

Helper - Casper

[I had some fuzzy help unpacking him. Help that consisted mainly of bubblewrap theft]

Front of Box

[[Eeeeeeeeeeee! But, be warned, there is so. much. plastic D: ]

Back of box

[Just a quick back shot of the box]

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Gyro's eyes

Romulus

[My favourite shot, even though it is a little fuzzy. This is definitely a quick look of Romulus' character shining through <3 ]
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Aww, is that little bubblewrap snitch a ferret? Cute.
I was interested in Gyro simply for the steampunk factor, but I may have to have him aside from that after seeing everyone's pics. I love him in front of the ironwork. (Sewing machine stand???)
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Your bubblewrap thief is adorable! wink
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Zayne - Yes, that's my ferret Casper. Who is currently attempting to help me type XD And yes, that's the stand to my Singer that's waiting to be repaired. It had a nice, industrial look, lol.

Duskkodesh - <3 Thank you. He's adorably evil, I swear ^^
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
He's awesome, Gyro's such a handsome guy x) <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Mmm, you're making me all too aware of what I'm cheating my Eos out of. I may have to invest in a Gyro myself.
Congrats! He looks smexy! smile