The Grails (Large images)
Inspired by the new arrival, I've almost got all my grails, I'm only missing 2 XD

Funnily enough, I've noticed all the rare girls I have, have really light hair and white outfits, weird o.o

[Image: DSC_0003-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0019-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0027.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0035.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
wow - i didnt notice the hair/skin similarities eithor - pretty kool though yay
Awww they are all sooo cute >.< ♥
(09-21-2010, 06:05 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: wow - i didnt notice the hair/skin similarities eithor - pretty kool though yay

I know right! XD I thought it was funny, they all work so well together.

(09-21-2010, 06:45 PM)zoreia Wrote: Awww they are all sooo cute >.< ♥

Thank you! <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
They're all so beautiful. smile
Breathtaking! So much beauty Heart 2

May your life be always filled with it Heart
Love the last picture, they all look so pretty <3

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Gosh they look stunning all together Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
What about alice?

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
They're all so pretty! Your twin isolde's are wonderful <3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
(09-21-2010, 09:09 PM)PrettyPullip Wrote: They're all so beautiful. smile

Thank you!

(09-21-2010, 09:09 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: Breathtaking! So much beauty Heart 2

May your life be always filled with it Heart

Awww <333 Thank you

(09-22-2010, 05:14 AM)SceneNeko Wrote: Love the last picture, they all look so pretty <3

Thanks! They're so beautiful together XD

(09-22-2010, 06:21 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Gosh they look stunning all together Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2

Thanks very much!

(09-22-2010, 08:34 AM)SilverSumire Wrote: What about alice?

Although Alice was on my want list she was never a 'grail' of mine, I just loved her. Also Alice isn't a limited doll XD

(09-22-2010, 09:43 AM)tarteaucitron Wrote: They're all so pretty! Your twin isolde's are wonderful <3

Thank you! The Isolde's are my favorite dolls, (She's been my favorite Pullip ever since she came out)

Flickr
Fantastic Alice isn't limited? But I thought....

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
(09-22-2010, 10:56 AM)SilverSumire Wrote: Fantastic Alice isn't limited? But I thought....

Nope she's not, she's just an older doll thats why her price is up. Like Paja/Rovam etc. smile

Flickr
wow, congrats on those smile They look gorgeous together. What grails do you have left to get?

I was wondering the same thing! Mmmm based on our little chats I would guess... Jouet for sure! Aaaand the other... maybe Savon? grin

Did I get it right??