Grell's here!
^^ Hopefully she can be here soon. <3
(09-24-2010, 08:16 PM)Cartagia Wrote: Thanks PrettyPullip! :3

(09-24-2010, 12:45 PM)myufish Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 06:27 AM)Cartagia Wrote: I wish they had an Undertaker doll. XD

Oh lordy...i so wish they did make an Undertaker doll >_<.... with his jar of bone shaped cookies ! Grell would be so happy too if that happens lol
(and i just noticed that all grim reapers wear glasses and have the same color eyes grin )

My friend is going to try and make herself a custom Undertaker. :3 *wonders if there are any re-ment cookies in bone shapes*

XD I think the glasses and eye thing is really cool, I love the Reapers...x3

I have been thinking the same thing! I would HAVE to get an Undertaker doll if they made one, I was weak enough to buy a Grell and A Sebastian in one order, after all!
I was kinda' hoping they might beacuse of the second series, but then I think thats mostly wishful thinking.
[Image: 4613667.png][Image: 4613643.png]

Own:
Kaname (Stica), Grell, Sebastian.
Waiting for: None : )
Wishlist: : Barasuishou, Hermine, Clair.

(09-28-2010, 02:35 AM)xAliceHimeChan Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 08:16 PM)Cartagia Wrote: Thanks PrettyPullip! :3

(09-24-2010, 12:45 PM)myufish Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 06:27 AM)Cartagia Wrote: I wish they had an Undertaker doll. XD

Oh lordy...i so wish they did make an Undertaker doll >_<.... with his jar of bone shaped cookies ! Grell would be so happy too if that happens lol
(and i just noticed that all grim reapers wear glasses and have the same color eyes grin )

My friend is going to try and make herself a custom Undertaker. :3 *wonders if there are any re-ment cookies in bone shapes*

XD I think the glasses and eye thing is really cool, I love the Reapers...x3

I have been thinking the same thing! I would HAVE to get an Undertaker doll if they made one, I was weak enough to buy a Grell and A Sebastian in one order, after all!
I was kinda' hoping they might beacuse of the second series, but then I think thats mostly wishful thinking.

Ahh we can only hope! XD I'd love an Undertaker doll...<3 I have way too many dolls already though, argh!
wow, she is lovely! Congrats!
Undertaker would be an awesome doll! When they said there would be a second round of Kuro dolls, I thought for sure they would do Madame Red and Undertaker. Even the circus arc characters would be pretty neat to see as dolls.
Congrats on Grell. My Sebby says "hi". Tongue
(Sebastian in the background: I said no such thing. Please don't invent nonsense.)
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
I live in hope. XD

Grell: >3> Sebas-chan~! <3

I think he just took that 'hi' as a declaration of love. Tongue

Greybird - Thank you. ^^
Damn... those shots really make me think I might have underestimated Grell. I hope she gets to you ASAP!
My Pullips: MJ, Dita & Uncanricky

My DollyMarket Feedback Thread.