The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Welcome home, Leila~
Today my newest Pullip Ala arrived today! Since she arrived nude, I gave her some "B.F.C. Ink" clothes that I picked up on clearance a couple of weeks ago, for just such an occasion. Happy Now to make her an outfit that reflects her personality!

Her name is Leila, and I think she's going to be a little mischievous, haha. LOL

[Image: 5052925578_6149551557.jpg]
Untitled by sunflower0717, on Flickr

[Image: 5052925616_280294f2d5.jpg]
Leila: "Huh? I'm totally innocent~"

[Image: 5052925614_41ca0690ea.jpg]
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
heeh aww she is cute but tell me soemthing how do you manage to make her keep one eye shut??
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
(10-05-2010, 11:42 AM)love4dollz Wrote: heeh aww she is cute but tell me soemthing how do you manage to make her keep one eye shut??

With the buttons that make her wink, if you press it in enough, then it 'clicks' and will stay closed. I don't think this works for all Pullips, though? My Angelica (Raphia) doesn't keep her eyes closed. It works for my Kyoko (Aya) too, so I wonder if it's something with newer Pullips?
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
Sleepy eye is a newer pullip addition. The older girls can only blink, someone will probably know exactly which girl was the first to have sleepy eyes ^^

And your Ala is lovely , congratz :p

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Ohhh wow ok thanks guysgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
She's gorgeous, I'm seeing the mischievousness in the last pic :p

She is so cute! My very first pullip was an Ala!
I love her - Ala is such a beautiful doll smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats! She's very pretty smile
So Unseelie. Get yours at bighugelabs.com