How much would you pay for a Doll head?
Not really sure if this is in the right section but I couldn't find anywhere else really to post it Sweatdrop

so, my question is, How much would you be willing to pay for a Doll(Pullip/Taeyang/Dal/Byul) head?? Innocent
At Home~
Prunella, Veritas, Rei(Xiao Fan), Suiseiseki, Nancy(Melize), Ami(Angry), Quinn(Maretti), Charlotte(Lizbel)
wishlist~
Stica, Cinciallegra, Peter Pan, Latte, Ddalgi
Photobucket
Do you mean a bait head for customizing? The head is the most important part of a Pullip, all the rest can be changed and bought loose, with the exception of the eye mechanism.
I believe the price that most people pay for a loose Pullip head + eye mech is ±$50 (usually less).
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
$30 is a very good price (usually bait I think for this price?), $40 is a decent price and $50 isn't too bad, depending on which doll it is. smile
I have paid between 65USD and 45USD for a doll head.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Depends on the head. Demand and price of the doll can take it from as low as $35 (FANTASTIC deal, prob needs work) to $50, even higher. Baiter heads = cheaper price. Good or better condition, higher price. Heads usually get snapped up pretty quickly too because many people do the Obitsu bodies and the lower prices of the heads makes for a better deal overall.

I only shop for good conditioned heads and so far $35-50 is the range I find for most.
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
ahh~ understood, Thank you everybody on the information, I was just wondering since I have a few dolls(would like to sell as heads) and didn't know price ranges. Happy
At Home~
Prunella, Veritas, Rei(Xiao Fan), Suiseiseki, Nancy(Melize), Ami(Angry), Quinn(Maretti), Charlotte(Lizbel)
wishlist~
Photobucket
No problem. smile Which dolls are they?
Prunella, Eos and Veritas(rechipped) and maybe Xiao Fan though she has a broken eye mechanism(eyes won't shut). Since recently I've fallen for Dals. Happy
At Home~
wishlist~
Photobucket
I totally want Veritas if you do sell her *____* <3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I was going to post a them in the BST in a few days, if/when I do I will tell you Chihiro Happy
At Home~
wishlist~
Photobucket
Why do you sell them as heads? You can just sell them as complete dolls, and all these dolls you have are worth more than $50, especially if they're still in good condition. Eos is a limited, Veritas' price has gone up recently (she's sold out), and Prunella is quite expensive as well (if her lips are still mint, the paint can chip off).
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
Moving this to the price check forum.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

(10-29-2010, 09:18 AM)MyNameIsHope Wrote: Prunella, Eos and Veritas(rechipped) and maybe Xiao Fan though she has a broken eye mechanism(eyes won't shut). Since recently I've fallen for Dals. Happy
If you would sell you Xiao fan please let me know it. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -