Akane's slightly new look..and someone else
Working and my Mom have been taking all my time up but today I managed to get a few pics in XD
If you can guess who the girl is, props to you! And yes her eyelashes are supposed to be that chunky XD

[Image: DSC_0019-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0011-3.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0027-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0007-3.jpg]

And Shinku's been here for about a month LOL
[Image: DSC_0029-1.jpg]

XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
GREAT FAIRY OMG! *steals her* XD I remember talking about doing one with you - she looks brilliant!!! I have to do one now, soon, too XD I love how you did the leaf coverings <3

Akane looks as gorgeous as ever and Shinku is a cute <33
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
(11-17-2010, 08:10 PM)Puzzle Wrote: GREAT FAIRY OMG! *steals her* XD I remember talking about doing one with you - she looks brilliant!!! I have to do one now, soon, too XD I love how you did the leaf coverings <3

Akane looks as gorgeous as ever and Shinku is a cute <33

XD hahahaha I'm quite happy how she turned out <3 I had to do her cause of our discussion. Do iiiit you must!

I must admit I've only touched Shinku once after the bad experiences with Chanti's hair...Shinku has the same hair but worse quality so its like uh no touchy XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Very cute. I reckon she's a... Kaela! : D
[Image: 48505022@N04.jpg]
Coming: None.
Next: None.
ooooh, I love akane's eyes, they look stunning! Have you re-done them? & the fairy is so cute, will she have any clothes & wings or will she stay nakey? & congrats on Shinku smile

your fairy is stunning (even although she is pink YIKES :p )

I reckon the blonde is Adsiltia or Cinciallegra

congratulations on Shinku smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I love Akane's outfit!
Photobucket