Gothic Lolita Yuki twins (please help with names!) ^_^
Both sisters are mad, but the brown-eyed Yuki covers it up better. She claims that she is always led astray by her red-eye twin, but the discerning will notice that brown-eyed Yuki doesn't conceal the pleasure of her acquiescence very well...
[Image: 5797598730_cc410cf7d4.jpg]
yukis4 by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 5797043259_959764c1e1.jpg]
Push or Pull? by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 5797040221_53c439ac37.jpg]
yukis1 by NectarineFire, on Flickr
Mischief & Malice.
I have no ideal about names but your pics are stunning.

I love the one of them in the pink flowers.
I'm not sure on a name either, but congrats on getting both of these girls! <3
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
KiKi and KoKo grin .
I wasn't following this release to closely, so I didn't realize there was a red eyed version. But they're both gorgeous.
What beauties! Perhaps Nightshade and Oleander would be good names?
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(06-05-2011, 06:31 AM)Teslithia Wrote: Mischief & Malice.
Those are amazing names! Who do you think should be Mischief and who do you think should be Malice? grin At first I thought red-eye should be Malice because she looks more evil but then I thought, she's mad though, so to her it's just Mischief, whereas brown-eyed Yuki might be the secretly eviller one...

(06-05-2011, 06:32 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I have no ideal about names but your pics are stunning.
0___o "stunning"?! Woah that's a huge compliment! *bows humbly* yay I think Photoshop helped a lot, because when I first saw these pics after I did the photoshoot I was really disappointed by the quality.

(06-05-2011, 06:32 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I love the one of them in the pink flowers.
Flowers make everything pretty don't they! <3 yay

(06-05-2011, 08:10 AM)mrsmarks Wrote: I'm not sure on a name either, but congrats on getting both of these girls! <3
Thank you yay

(06-05-2011, 09:40 AM)CupcakeSnowflakeLove Wrote: KiKi and KoKo grin .
LOL which should be which and why XD

(06-05-2011, 10:55 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I wasn't following this release to closely, so I didn't realize there was a red eyed version. But they're both gorgeous.
Thanks Cornflower yay

(06-05-2011, 01:10 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: What beauties! Perhaps Nightshade and Oleander would be good names?
Oooh! Loving those! So unique! Which should be which in your opinion?
Kuroko and Akako? XD "black child and red child" in japanese, or perhaps Gosu and Rori? "Gothic and Lolita" XD

Hitomi and Miyako?

Hitomi means "pupil of the eye" for the red one

Miyako is "beautiful night child" XD for regular one?
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Oh wow ! You are super lucky to get a Yuki pullip, how about two ! D:
Congraultations to you grin
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
(06-05-2011, 03:48 PM)NectarineFire Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 06:32 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I have no ideal about names but your pics are stunning.
0___o "stunning"?! Woah that's a huge compliment! *bows humbly* yay I think Photoshop helped a lot, because when I first saw these pics after I did the photoshoot I was really disappointed by the quality.

(06-05-2011, 06:32 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I love the one of them in the pink flowers.
Flowers make everything pretty don't they! <3 yay

They are!! Even if it is with photoshop. I'm always looking at your pics and I haven't seen a bad one yet!!

Flowers are wonderful and they do help with everything. Although these girls are enough. I love the browned eyed one!!
I would think Malice for the red eye one as well. Since the red eye might mean she is a little madder then the normal one. But if you think the normal eyed one is a bit more evil then go with Malice for her. ^^
I've always loved those named for dark twins. Especially mischief.
Woow I love the picture with the flowers!! *_*
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Both sisters are mad, but the brown-eyed Yuki covers it up better. She claims that she is always led astray by her red-eye twin, but the discerning will notice that brown-eyed Yuki doesn't conceal the pleasure of her acquiescence very well...

(06-05-2011, 09:40 AM)CupcakeSnowflakeLove Wrote: KiKi and KoKo grin .
LOL which should be which and why XD

KiKi should be the one with the red eye and KoKo the brown; Because the name's aren't so obvious to there madness. grin

(06-05-2011, 06:12 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Kuroko and Akako? XD "black child and red child" in japanese, or perhaps Gosu and Rori? "Gothic and Lolita" XD

Hitomi and Miyako?

Hitomi means "pupil of the eye" for the red one

Miyako is "beautiful night child" XD for regular one?
Hannah, such creative names! did you use a translation tool or do you actually speak Japanese?! :O *impressed*

(06-05-2011, 06:41 PM)chocoang3l Wrote: Oh wow ! You are super lucky to get a Yuki pullip, how about two ! D:
Congraultations to you grin
Thank you! I feel lucky too blush Thanks again dear yay

(06-06-2011, 12:24 AM)SwordPony Wrote: They are!! Even if it is with photoshop. I'm always looking at your pics and I haven't seen a bad one yet!!
blush blush blushblushblush blush blush Thanks so much for your sweet praise SwordPony! Heart 2 I.. it suddenly makes me want to take photography more seriously Whacked!

(06-06-2011, 12:24 AM)SwordPony Wrote: Flowers are wonderful and they do help with everything. Although these girls are enough. I love the browned eyed one!!
Thanks! If someone asked me to choose just one to keep it would be the brown-eyed one too, she's more flexible ^u^

(06-06-2011, 01:10 AM)Teslithia Wrote: I would think Malice for the red eye one as well. Since the red eye might mean she is a little madder then the normal one. But if you think the normal eyed one is a bit more evil then go with Malice for her. ^^
I've always loved those named for dark twins. Especially mischief.
Yes Yuki red-eye definitely looks more evil, but based on my little back-story she is mostly just psychotic or mad so it's almost like she may not know the true consequences of her actions whereas with the saner Yuki brown-eyes, the fact that she goes ahead with her sister's suggestions makes it seem to me that the fact that she does it anyway makes her the truly blacker-hearted one...

(06-06-2011, 07:04 AM)Zuley Wrote: Woow I love the picture with the flowers!! *_*
Thanks! Here's a couple more XD
[Image: 5797042745_1c197574bc_m.jpg]
yukis6 by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 5797599136_f73a814955_m.jpg]
yukis5 by NectarineFire, on Flickr

(06-06-2011, 03:21 PM)CupcakeSnowflakeLove Wrote: KiKi should be the one with the red eye and KoKo the brown; Because the name's aren't so obvious to there madness. grin
Got it! hehe thanks XD