Çho¢o's Doll Family ! ≧▽≦
(06-06-2011, 03:34 AM)Sayonara Wrote: Clair has my heart. xD
Alex and Candy are amazing as well. <3 Well, they are all pretty amazing!

I agree with you, Dals are always the closest to the heart ^^. I am glad you enjoyed my family photos <3

(06-06-2011, 03:58 AM)SwordPony Wrote: All your dolls are so pretty!! I love Alex!!!

Congrats on an awesome dolly family!!!

Alex is my favourite boy so I am very pleased when I hear he is loved smile. Thank you Pony ^^

(06-06-2011, 06:44 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: what a lovely family smile My favouritea are Emmie, Edwen & Raya Heart

Thanks for your lovely comment Edith ^^

(06-06-2011, 07:00 AM)N0xx7 Wrote: You have a darling family <3

Thank you N0xx7 ... =3

(06-06-2011, 11:53 AM)kaninchen Wrote: the freckles in ginger are simply exquisite, and you have the most marvelous wardrobe!

Thanks Kaninchen grin .. I am glad you like my ginger .. she totally need a new re-do of her face up since it is not sealed .. I enjoyed coloring the freckles the most ^^

(06-06-2011, 02:37 PM)mrsmarks Wrote: You have a really beautiful family! They are so pretty, but I love Lolli's look (and her name!) the most!

Thank you very much Mrs.Marks smile .. Lolli was my latest to customized because I wasn't sure what look I should give her. I try to give each of my girls an original one-of-a-kind look .. Glad you like Lolli's originality & name ^^ .. makes me happy reading your sweet comment

(06-06-2011, 03:43 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: Super sweet family chocoang3l! I like how they're all infused with soft light and also the great quality of their clothing <3

So are you thinking of expanding your family and if so who do you have your eye on? I think you should really consider a byul!

Either Cocotte or Sucre would really fit into your family I think smile Hermine could as well grin

Thank you Nectarine ^^ .. Glad you like my family photos, now next step is to find away to take a family photo @___@;; .. Oh, I only know how to take photo's this way, I totally can use few photography skills since I am only self practicing.

I am already considering few options for my family but it never included a Byul .. I find them not my type especially because of their mouth. I am certainly getting a dal or 2 later this year because Clair needs company ^^ .. I will see if I can give Byul a second chance and I will look at your suggestions since I really don't know anything about them and never looked at them seriously ..

Thanks Nectarine <3
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Çho¢o's Doll Family ! ≧▽≦ - by chocoang3l - 06-05-2011, 09:10 PM
RE: Çho¢o's Doll Family ! ≧▽≦ - by N0xx7 - 06-06-2011, 07:00 AM
RE: Çho¢o's Doll Family ! ≧▽≦ - by chocoang3l - 06-07-2011, 02:29 AM