Dolly family picture! (BIIIG PICTURE)
I currently have 31 dolls, 26 Pullip&Co and 5 BJD's ^__^ (not counting 2 BJD's I have on order and a Pullip)

my Dal Ciel is hiding behind chanti if you're wondering whats behind her xD

[Image: 5865498519_08f21b473c_b.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Oh what a lovely family ! smile
I totally enjoy looking at your dals ^^ .. you have also some interesting pullips smile
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
Wow!!! What a dolly family!!! So many cute girls!!

SO sad how some of the BJD's are pantless.
(06-25-2011, 05:58 PM)chocoang3l Wrote: Oh what a lovely family ! smile
I totally enjoy looking at your dals ^^ .. you have also some interesting pullips smile

Thank you grin XD

(06-25-2011, 11:43 PM)SwordPony Wrote: Wow!!! What a dolly family!!! So many cute girls!!

SO sad how some of the BJD's are pantless.

XDD

well... my budget for their clothes disappeared this paycheck since my stupid father broke his car and is making me pay to fix it smile
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
wow - you got a couple more dolls since your last pic-fic didnt you? - lol - you shuld update those sometimes yay
You have a wonderful dolly family!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Oh. My. God. *dies of sheer amazement*
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
I love your doll family, Hannah! Especially your gorgeous Soom boys. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow- that is an awesome doll family!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
What allot of dollies you have! I can never get over how much bigger BJD's are over Pullips x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
That;s a huge family grin How I envy you, they all look amazing! ^^
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
So many dollies!! What kind of doll is the anime doll on the left side?
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
Thanks so much everyone xD its increasing all the time x.x

anime doll? you mean Maru XD she's a mini dollfie dream, the girl beside her is a Volks Misia :3

Flickr
Wow! So many awesome dolls smile

What an amazing family! I love your Isolde!