Dream State
I've been having trouble bonding with Evie's [Blanche] look so I decided to try something totally different. I absolutely love her now with Eos's wig [thanks BabyBlue033] and I decided to do a little photo shoot with her. Comments are much appreciated and so are critiques! :<3:

[Image: IMG_0879-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0884-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0885-1-1.jpg]
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
She looks so gorgeous in white! Eos's stock wig is really pretty, isn't it? I love it on Blanche! smile
She looks very sweet this way! My favorite shot is the middle one.

I'd be interested to see more photos of her against a non-white background though, so she'd stand out more, and in natural light (It seems either the camera's flash was fired or else the room had fluorescent lights?)
Wow, what a difference Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She looks wonderful, Her stock wig is so terrible but her faceup is so pretty so a wig change does wonders for her.
i love blanches face, she looks great in that wig x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Thanks all!

@NectarineFire, no flash and no fluorescent lights, I just editted it to look brighter, almost like she is on a cloud smile. I'll probably do more photoshoots in the future without a white background, I just liked how her face-up stuck out against the white!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
I love them!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
Beautiful.
Very nice!!! Her face pops against all that white!!