Tim Burton inspired Alice in Wonderland Customs
The white queen is my fave! *_* She's so sublime. smile
They all look so beautiful! Pullip is definitely the best doll for the Queen of Hearts XD
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
(08-07-2011, 11:48 PM)yellow_socks Wrote: Oh my goodness, those are absolutely incredible! They really do look JUST like their movie counterparts, how stunning! I like the Red Queen the best-- she looks so pouty smile
Thanks! Hehe yeah she does doesn't she? XD her mouth is carved so that adds to the effect!

(08-08-2011, 12:57 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Rawr!

If there were official releases of them they would not even look half as great as these Heart 2
Wow big praise and yeah I agree the customizer is so talented! A lot of heart have gone into the making of them I think yay Heart

(08-08-2011, 02:46 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: Wow, they are perfect! I just watched that film ^^. I wish those were official dolls *grabby hands*.
Thanks Buzzingbumblebee! *locksdollsaway* lol! LOL

(08-08-2011, 02:52 AM)SceneNeko Wrote: Oh wow those are amazing customs! I love them!
Thanks SceneNeko yay

(08-08-2011, 02:58 AM)SwordPony Wrote: Those are awesome!!!

I love the red queen!!!!
Thanks SwordPony!

(08-08-2011, 03:05 AM)Lady Alec Wrote: Wow! Those are just amazing!
Thanks Lady Alec!

(08-08-2011, 03:10 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: They are fab, I only have one thing to add to the above glowing comments, why is there no alice? (is it because there are already a million standard release alice dolls?)
Good question! I'd imagine that might be part of it and also Alice might not have been as much of a creative challenge, obviously the customizer was into re-creating the more outrageous costume-y looks. Maybe that's why!

(08-08-2011, 03:15 AM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Wow I love your customs! The Red Queen is amazing smile
Thanks LostandFound! I find it hard to pick a favorite!

(08-08-2011, 05:31 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: wow, those r stunning, so well done, they really do look just like the actual characters. absolutely beautiful customs.
Thanks Lilcurly!

(08-08-2011, 05:33 AM)Aienhime Wrote: Wow, they look great! They're so accurate!
Thanks Aienhime! I've seen other Tim Burton customs but one of the things that stood out to me in these is the faithful reconstruction of their wigs and hair-do's grin That really cinched the adaptation I think!

(08-08-2011, 06:41 AM)wampirencja Wrote: When I saw movie I thought that Queen of Hearts [?] would make and amazing Pullip smile
You are very lucky to have such amazing dolls ^ ^ I always love full customs the most!
Thanks wampirencja! True the Queen of Hearts was just begging to be made into a Pullip custom wasn't she? XD

(08-08-2011, 07:19 AM)fishy Wrote: Wonderful! They look like official products, but prettier. smile
Thanks fishy! They might not have that perfect "factory finish" but I agree there really is something to be said for the look of a unique hand-crafted item Heart

(08-08-2011, 06:08 PM)amethyst Wrote: The white queen is my fave! *_* She's so sublime. smile
Thanks amethyst! You know, at first I wasn't able to appreciate the White Queen as much as the Mad Hatter and the Red Queen, as those are so over the top they can tend to steal the limelight, but the more I have these the more I start to appreciate the White Queen, although recognizable she is still the most flexible in terms of looks. I look forward to when I can take more photos of her!

(08-08-2011, 06:48 PM)square Wrote: They all look so beautiful! Pullip is definitely the best doll for the Queen of Hearts XD
Thanks square! Hehe so true XD
Hihi, I'm too nice to steal really ^^ And besides, I don't know where you live Tongue.

These must have taken ages to make, such detailed clothing and all smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Wow these really are great, probably one of the best customs I've seen. You're so lucky to have them!
is it possible, that I have seen those on ebay from a french customizer some time ago? I kind of remember these...or did she do more than one of each? they are really georgous...
WOW! Those are soo spot on!! They`re amazing!!
That's amazing, they're absolutely spot on! They are incredible works smile
[Image: 5992097185_d071770e9f_m.jpg]
jour 30 | the return by ~*~Sitara~*~, on Flickr
Les Poupées: Angelique {Neo Angelique Angelique} & Quentin {Taeyang Shade}
wonderful. I want the queen, too.
OMG those customs are fantastic! I love the mad hatter one. <3
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Oh my Gosh! They are PERFECT!!!! *___*
You're so lucky to own them <3
These are absolutely gorgeous customs! The customizer did a wonderful job.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter