Pics of Carmine and Sebby!
I finally got around to taking pictures of the dolls I got for my birthday, here they are! I have decided to keep Sebastian as Sebastian, and name my Lunatic Queen Carmine.
Also: Do these show up at a normal size, or are they huge? Because I made sure to resize them to a normal size on photo bucket, but they keep showing up huge on my computer.

[Image: P1000063.jpg]
[Image: P1000062.jpg]
[Image: P1000061.jpg]
[Image: P1000060.jpg]
[Image: P1000046.jpg]
[Image: P1000043.jpg]
[Image: P1000041.jpg]
[Image: P1000036.jpg]
[Image: P1000034.jpg]
[Image: P1000032.jpg]
Photobucket
They look normal sized to me on my monitor, at least. Sebastian looks handsome, and Carmine is gorgeous. I like her black & white stripey outfit. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Pretty! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
The photos are normal for me too. I love how you styled Carmine's hair grin
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
sometimes changes to images on photobucket take a little while to transfer though to places you've posted the images x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
They look so nice together~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
They look great together!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you everyone! smile Okay, thanks for letting me know about PB, I've been wondering about that for a while.
Photobucket