A Birthday Dress for Byul Sucre
It's my aunt's birthday and her early birthday present, a Byul Sucre bought on this very forum needed something special for the actual day.

Her name is Tanis and my aunt adores her so I broke out the sewing kit and made her a vampy looking dress. She's also got my Dal's boots on lone. XD

[Image: 6221574454_e2602f7c05.jpg]
A little bit Vamp~ by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6221050195_abdf15f134.jpg]
Tanis by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
That's a fab dress! Did you colourfast it? Black can be dreadful for staining x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
wow it looks great! I love the way shes styledsmile
Cute! Your really good at sewing! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
very awesome - looks good
OMG that dress is awesome, I need it!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's morphed into a whole new personality than a stock Sucre. And she's really cute in her new dress.

(10-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: That's a fab dress! Did you colourfast it? Black can be dreadful for staining x

Thank you! And yup! After seeing the mess my Kanta's stock outfit did to her I'm VERY careful with colours and treating clothes.

(10-08-2011, 10:21 PM)harajukupat Wrote: wow it looks great! I love the way shes styledsmile

Thank you! All I had to go on was "Kinda gothy?" XD So I wung it.
(10-08-2011, 11:37 PM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: Cute! Your really good at sewing! grin

Thank you! ^^; I'm not really, I just do a LOT of it so I occasionally get something actually good.

(10-08-2011, 11:51 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: very awesome - looks good

Thank you very much!

(10-09-2011, 12:52 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: OMG that dress is awesome, I need it!!! Heart 2

Heehee! Thank you so much!

(10-09-2011, 02:26 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's morphed into a whole new personality than a stock Sucre. And she's really cute in her new dress.

Haha, truthfully I wasnt sure it would work because of how ADORABLE and sugary she looks stock wise but my aunt's happy with how she looks now so I'm happy too! >w<
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think you could make another one in Pullip size? Innocent
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(10-09-2011, 10:12 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Do you think you could make another one in Pullip size? Innocent

i second this! Happy
Wow! The dress is perfect for her grin I have to say, that wig and the style really really suits her face mold. I think byuls look slightly creepy, but don't think I've seen a better-looking one than Tanis here!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
aww she is so pretty with her dress ^^
I love her dress! She looks great smile
She looks great! smile