Wieczorna herbatka
or "Evening Tea" if you prefer it in English smile
I realised my Pirka haven't got any proper photoshoot yet and she's with me for awhile. I made her a two-part dress and since I wasn't able to decide if I should make her black or white stockings... I made of of each.

Pirka is very spoiled, I have no idea how this happened. She has a lot of toys and still it's not enough for her. Eh...!

[Image: img_4405.jpg]

[Image: img_4406.jpg]

[Image: img_4407.jpg]

[Image: img_4412.jpg]

I'm SO BOOOOORED....
[Image: img_4416.jpg]

Maybe I'll have a tea party like a proper lady, ey?
[Image: img_4415.jpg]

Please, Mr. Somethinglikebunny, your tea, best Earl Grey
[Image: img_4419.jpg]

You know, I'm not sleepy at all and yet I'm bored, maybe we could talk?
[Image: img_4420.jpg]

I guess talking to stuffed animals isn't best idea of spending Sunday evening....
[Image: img_4422.jpg]

I guess you won't drink your tea so I'll just drink it (that's why she sits on the table, you see)
[Image: img_4423.jpg]

Yup, that's all for tonight.
[Image: img_4424.jpg]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I loove her outfit and her tea party set-up!!
How adorable! I love it! grin Such lovely scenes!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
This is darling, and of course she needs more toys!

This is my favorite photo:
[Image: img_4422.jpg]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's very cute! She needs some more Dal friends to share her tea party.
so cute ^^
I love the same photo as Truefan, great pose! The outfit is neat, especially the socks and shoes. And last but not least I want her bed in bigger size... for myself yay
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~