Poll: Where should the January meet be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Adler Planetarium + High Tea (requires 12 people)
40.00%
6 40.00%
Union Station Great Hall
33.33%
5 33.33%
Botanical Garden/Conservatory
26.67%
4 26.67%
Other (post suggestion in thread)
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

January 14 Chicago Meetup - Union Station Great Hall
(01-11-2012, 04:16 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 12:47 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I hope everyone got my PM!

unless you didnt send me one i didnt get it

I didn't send you one since you already have my number ^^
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
(01-11-2012, 05:19 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 04:16 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 12:47 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I hope everyone got my PM!

unless you didnt send me one i didnt get it

I didn't send you one since you already have my number ^^

that would explain it then ^^
I'm bringing Meg, my new Charlemagne, and that might actually be it. I will see. I might bring only Dals, or I might bring Meg and Hisako (Pullip Angelique). I don't think I will bring many dolls this time. I finally have another camera (I have SUCH bad luck with them!) so I will be taking lots of pictures.

It is snowing today and tomorrow, but there should only be flurries on Saturday. If you're driving anywhere to get to the meet, please drive safe! smile
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
I'm going to bring my two Romantic Alices, Clover & Thistle. ♥ (And Mandy's Bloody Red Hood.)

Could someone bring a Pullip on a Obitsu, white or normal? I want to confirm the flesh tone of the soft-bust 25cm body that I have for sale.

I should be really easy for anyone to spot; I'll be pink and fluffy, probably with a bow on my head~ ♥
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Yes, I am bringing Miche who is on an Obitsu!
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Yay, thanks~! grin
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
(01-13-2012, 03:22 AM)milkytea Wrote: I should be really easy for anyone to spot; I'll be pink and fluffy, probably with a bow on my head~ ♥

yeah a sight for sore eyes yay
If anyone has any wigs they would like to get rid of - I'm looking for some. Namely purple, white, blonde, and brown, but I'll consider most any fur wigs and some non-fur wigs...
Feedback!!My Flickr

(01-14-2012, 12:36 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: If anyone has any wigs they would like to get rid of - I'm looking for some. Namely purple, white, blonde, and brown, but I'll consider most any fur wigs and some non-fur wigs...

haha - i have a purple/white and a pink/white fur wig - lol - i guess youll see them tmrw ^^
thank you! grin

I am excited. I am going to stop by the Donut Vault first and hope they have donuts. I've heard they're really good and I want to bring some.
Feedback!!My Flickr

(01-14-2012, 04:16 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: thank you! grin

I am excited. I am going to stop by the Donut Vault first and hope they have donuts. I've heard they're really good and I want to bring some.

no problem - i was being lazy in listing them anyway - hopefully they'll work - they seem to be a tight fit :/
~
ive never heard of the place - you might have to pick one up for me ^^
If anyone has any extra Taeyang clothes they want to get rid of, I've been looking for some. Oh, is there any interest in Kringle? It's one of those things that people tend to take home with them when they visit Wisconsin. I can bring some if people would like.
Oh my god Kringle!!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
YES BRING SOME PLEASE.

I will bring some TY clothes grin
Feedback!!My Flickr

lol Done!