My new girls ^^
I got my new girls from PS last week. I thought I would share some photos. I'm afraid the quality is poor, it's dark outside. I will take better photos when I have a chance ^^.
Group shot smile.
[Image: DSCF5435.jpg]
Although I haven't got a clue what vocaloids are I had to have this girl. She has a really cool outfit and I love her face-up. The biggest surprise was the naugthy underwear :O. I had to take that padded bra off as I don't like them that large.
[Image: DSCF5438.jpg]
Bloody red hood was amazing in photos I have seen, but she is the most stunning in person. I love everything about her. Her name is Amelie ^^. First doll I have managed to name.
[Image: DSCF5439.jpg]
Batgirl is beautiful. I put this dress on as her clothes need colourfast treatment. I think I might keep her like this for a while smile.
[Image: DSCF5440.jpg]
My second Dal Ra Muw has some really cool stuff and clothes + I love her colours.
[Image: DSCF5441.jpg]
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
congratulations smile Your new additions are all very beautiful ! I must say I like Batgirl alot more with a dress on and her pretty hair out. BRH & Ra Muw are stunning and this is the 1st owner pic I have seen of the vocaloid girl and you're right, she is very lovely smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
great group! i might have to get me a batgirl,i love her hair & face!
Love Luka! I know someone who is going to purchase her when I do a order for Apollo! We'll save on shipping and open them together! Woot! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Congrats on the new girls! They're all excellent choices and I can't decide who I like the best!
All of my favorites! grin What do you think of Ra Muw's stock so far?
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
They're gorgeous~!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Gorgeous girls, congrats on such a lovely group smile

Thank you all smile

I was unsure about Batgirl, but decided to get her as I could always sell her later if I couldn't bond with her. But I do love her, the dress was intended for someone else but I think it is more this glamorous girls style and it makes her much prettier. Her Batgirl outfit is cool but I like her better in a dress. It was a couple of pics of her redressed on flickr that sold me anyway.

I actually had a super hard time deciding but due to the postage offer I decided to get them all. And I managed to dodge customs, *knocks wood* for Ddalgi and Grell that are on their way smile.

I love Ra Muw's outfit so far ^^. Especially the cool goggles. I took the belt off as it didn't seem to fit so well, she looks better without it. I love her for the same reasons I love my Eos, cool and beautiful <3. Thankfully for my wallet I don't like the other steampunks that much.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Wow, 4 at once *jealousy*

I really love BRH and the others are absolutely stunning, too!!! Huge congrats, I'm really drooling over them Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)