A Little Spam of My New Boy
I just got him today!! Sooo happy with him. He did bring a big smile to my face. So now I have this snarky looking fellow looking at me all the time.

I hope you guys like the pics!!

[Image: 6338258093_dc0d84f0ed_z.jpg]

[Image: 6338258031_bb986e3aa2_z.jpg]

[Image: 6339010110_f0b2093293_z.jpg]

[Image: 6339010080_ab23c21410_z.jpg]
I adore the last shot~ <3
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
nice pics,especially love the last one! hes very handsomesmile
Very nice! Nothing like a new dolly to brighten one's day! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Handsome boy! Congrats on getting him. yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
I love Sebastian and your photos are wonderful smile !! I especially love the last one too -- "talk to the hand" LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks everyone!! The last picture was a last minute... lets see if I can pull that shot off picture! Super proud of it! Though my dear boy might be on the fast track to getting a new wig. His wig smells to high heaven from the hair product they used in it....and it being about three years old. Noooo bueno. I hope I good wash will do. If not he's going silver til a proper wig arrives.
Congrats! I also love that last pic.
He looks very dramatic, and I agree with the comments about how nice the last shot is.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Sebastian is such a handsome boy, huge congrats on him! The last pic is awesome!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Wow!! Thanks a lot for all of the awesome comments! Teeehee!! I'm glad everyone loves the last shot! smile