Grumpy Bunny
Took a picture yesterday morning and then one an hour ago. Jin makes me so happy! ^^;; It's kinda funny that the doll I bought with the intent of stealing her body for someone else ended up being my fave doll ever....and ended up with a different body her self. XD
[Image: 6350473070_27af21bb5b_z.jpg]
"I cant wait till Sam arrives" 60/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6351502705_167bd9217a_z.jpg]
Bedhead 61/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
Jin is a Dal Kanta
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
The bunny hat is simply adorable on her!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
(11-17-2011, 12:27 PM)milkytea Wrote: The bunny hat is simply adorable on her!

I agree! She didnt seem too happy about it though... LOL
Keep Moving Forward
She has so much personality! And she looks like she secretly likes the hat. <3
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Nice photo's! And very cute hat!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
What a little cutie! She's totally adorbz! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
So cute, I love the first picture!
(11-18-2011, 05:53 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: What a little cutie! She's totally adorbz! grin

I agree! She seems to be taking up most my camera time lately! XD

(11-18-2011, 04:40 AM)Lady Alec Wrote: Nice photo's! And very cute hat!

Thank you!

(11-18-2011, 12:37 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: She has so much personality! And she looks like she secretly likes the hat. <3

XD You might be right~

(11-18-2011, 06:08 AM)bermea Wrote: So cute, I love the first picture!

Thank you!
Keep Moving Forward
She's too cute!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
She looks really nice! I love the lighting and pose in the last picture! smile
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
Oh my goodness, she is stunning!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is absolutely one of the most spiffy and character strong Dals out there, awesome job on her and great pictures! Making red hair work in photos is so hard, but you manage!

On a sidenote, reading this particular topic had me go disabling users' signatures in my forum settings. What's with those novels and posters some of you put there? X___x
(11-24-2011, 11:54 AM)birdie Wrote: ...
On a sidenote, reading this particular topic had me go disabling users' signatures in my forum settings. What's with those novels and posters some of you put there? X___x

Thanks for mentioning this! I didn't realize I could disable viewing other users' signatures in my own settings. No more scrolling, scrolling, scrolling through huge sigs to read single line comments. Yipee!

You take such good pictures of your dollies! I always enjoy seeing your pictures pop up on here and my Flickr photostream ^-^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Dals are always so cute and I love her hat =) .. the color is so eye catchy ^^
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]