Sabine's Windy Day
Photography has never been a skill of mine, but I am pretty good at embroidery. I give almost everything I make away, so I really depend on having nice pictures to remember things by. My boyfriend got me an amazing camera for my birthday last month because I just couldn't get any fine detail out of my old one. I still have very little idea how to use it (even though it's a point and click kind), so Sabine offered to help me out. It was very nice of her since it was very cold and windy.

[Image: 6359825281_fe19deae27.jpg]

She's also wanted to wear her new dress. I told her I hadn't finished taking it in yet, but she insisted. So I did what they do for magazines, pinned the back up real quick. I guess I'm just glad she likes it so much smile

[Image: 6359832649_41b318a51c.jpg]
Cute yay her dress is a great contrast with her dark hair and makeup! I like it!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I agree, that dress is so awesome on her! Also, thanks for making me kinda want a Chill! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
The dress looks wonderful on her!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thanks everyone yay

(12-15-2011, 11:30 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: I agree, that dress is so awesome on her! Also, thanks for making me kinda want a Chill! xD

hehe, Don't tell my other girls, but Sabine's my favorite at the moment. But I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. When I first saw her in the box, I went and ordered another one so I could just keep one in the box. The only down side is the stock stains ANYTHING it touches.
Hehe, your secret's safe with me! wink
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment